Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bath tubs

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:03 PM
  • 5 Replies

I am wondering what bath tubs you use for your infants and if you like them what about it that you like.  I am using my second bath tub and do not like it any better than my last.  The first was a convertable kind that changes into a seat for toddlers and it was a waste of space. I now have one that has a pump so I could make a "shower" for rinsing the baby but the pump is picky and it's a pain to fill and empty the pump section.  Thinking of getting rid of this one and finding another.  Any recomendations?

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
butrflyekises
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:06 PM

lol i used the sink with a sling and then the bath tub when the sink got bigger with a round seat to help her sit up. i dont like the filling and empying of a baby bath tub.

ajswenson
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:09 PM

I used the sink once they were big enough to sort of sit without being too wobbly.  Then I had just like a plain ol' tub, no big deal for my first.  With my DD, I got one of those seat tubs and she used that from about 7 months on.  I had to sit right there and hold her so she wouldn't slide too much.  It was a pain to always have to take it out of the shower everytime I wanted to take a shower, but it worked best for us.

reelo
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:11 PM

I used the sponge shapes you put in a regular bathtub.  They give the baby something to lay on without all the inconvenience of the baby tubs.

lilkgfan
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:14 PM

I put a bath seat in the regular tub and use a cup to pour the water.

FooLynRoo
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:16 PM

I had a typical plain baby tub that can sit on the counter, then sit in the tub.

Then we got him this little chair thats like a ring with leg holes that suctioned to the bottom ofthe tub.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)