Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

look what I made!

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:05 PM
  • 23 Replies

its blue and green tutu with an elastic waist band with a navy blue ribbon sewn on top and a navy bow sewn on the front.

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
isra1986
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:06 PM

So cute :)

imamombygrace
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:08 PM

Aww...too adorable. I want to give my hand at tutus. My friend and I are getting our girls together for a "Lucy and Ethel" (We always say she's my Lucy and I'm her Ethel) themed slumber party. We are also going to make hair bows with the girls and I thought of maybe trying to work on a tutu together that night and then finishing it at a later time.

Kimora_neko
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:08 PM

thanks! we were at the play area in our mall so it kept getting messed up

Quoting isra1986:

So cute :)

blondieblue2
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:09 PM

Adorable!

Kimora_neko
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:10 PM

they are super easy to make! PM me if you want. I'm thinking of selling some that I make,

Quoting imamombygrace:

Aww...too adorable. I want to give my hand at tutus. My friend and I are getting our girls together for a "Lucy and Ethel" (We always say she's my Lucy and I'm her Ethel) themed slumber party. We are also going to make hair bows with the girls and I thought of maybe trying to work on a tutu together that night and then finishing it at a later time.

kara_thrace
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:10 PM

those are cute~ :)

RendevouzDreams
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:11 PM

cute

i.heart.rachel

So cute! :)

Kimora_neko

this one is her mermaid/sea fairy one. she has one that is a princess one (Pink and purple) and making two more, one for her (camo colors) and the other is red with some white and black for a lady bug one for a friends DD

Quoting blondieblue2:

Adorable!

i.heart.rachel
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:13 PM

Quoting imamombygrace:

I have some YouTube videos showing how to make tutus! Just try "JenellesHomework" .. it's called "No Sew Tutu".

Want to know more about me? Follow my blog. Would love to see you there. (nelliebugs-swaps.blogspot.com)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)