Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

it's just a little crush...

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:36 PM
  • 2 Replies

since apparently valentine's day is now in april as we are all talking about our e-girl crushes... LOL... i decided to put in my 2 cents and ask....

who has a crush on me?? sexy

^^^ i got my little bodygaurd, so y'all better be nice! LOL

i'm a proud young, unmarried, non-vaxing, non-spanking, co-sleeping, nurse-on-demand, disposable diaper using, occasional formula feeding, baby wearing, binkie giving, tattooed, vegetarian, 21 year old SAH momma to a 2 year old little diva and a 6 month old baby boy. i am also MADLY in love with the most amazing guy ever, who just happens to be their father <3

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
sati769leigh
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:38 PM

awwww

momma_gig
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:57 PM

i guess everyone is intimidated by ds LOL. i know he's real fierce tough looking and all... :P

*edit* i had to edit that. everytime i hear "fierce", tyra pops into my head LOL

i'm a proud young, unmarried, non-vaxing, non-spanking, co-sleeping, nurse-on-demand, disposable diaper using, occasional formula feeding, baby wearing, binkie giving, tattooed, vegetarian, 21 year old SAH momma to a 2 year old little diva and a 6 month old baby boy. i am also MADLY in love with the most amazing guy ever, who just happens to be their father <3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)