Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Verizon VS Tmobile....

Posted by on May. 1, 2010 at 7:38 PM
  • 22 Replies

We just moved to a new state and we need to get new cell phones...

Does anyone have any thoughts on Verizon VS Tmobile....

I have never been with either of them and I need some help :)

Good or Bad

by on May. 1, 2010 at 7:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jerlyn13
by on May. 1, 2010 at 7:42 PM

BUMP!

SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2010 at 7:44 PM

i have never had verizon. I have been with tmobile since 2004. No real complaints, there are some dead spots but I live in a remote area.

cowboygal
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2010 at 7:45 PM

We have Verizon.  It is okay. It is the only phone service we can get where we live.

boyd-family
by on May. 1, 2010 at 7:47 PM

Verizon has the best customer service of any cell phone company, I have used them all! They are more expensive, but well worth it IMO!!

adrianasmommy07
by Kristin on May. 1, 2010 at 7:48 PM

I have Verizon. Two years from now when my contract is up they will be gone from my life. I have had so many issues, granted not all of them their fault but their CS sucks.

Of course I am currently waiting on my call that was scheduled last week so that I can order my new phone, to replace the 3rd broken replacement EnV touch I was sent.

DulceBrowneyes
by on May. 1, 2010 at 7:50 PM

This. So far, it's the cheapest plan I've found - much cheaper than Verizon. And unless you live in the boonies like I do, you really shouldn't have a problem with your reception.

Blessed Be

Quoting SuperPickle:

i have never had verizon. I have been with tmobile since 2004. No real complaints, there are some dead spots but I live in a remote area.

jerlyn13
by on May. 1, 2010 at 8:51 PM

BUMP!

ToriBabe1221
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2010 at 8:53 PM
I like and love tmobile.
luv_my_xiya
by on May. 1, 2010 at 8:54 PM

tmobile sucks ass...go with verizon

Momof2MixdBoyz
by on May. 1, 2010 at 8:56 PM

I had Verizon and also had T-Mobile....

Verizon's pros - no sim card... you can upload the phone book onto the internet to save it in case the phone freaks

T-Mobiles pros - sim card, if phone freaks you have them on the card.. unless you get a google phone, you can still upload the phonebook onto the internet, but it takes a bit longer...

I honestly would go back to Verizon if I could... but T-Mobile is screwing me over a bit because I cancelled early.... (More than the $175 cancelation... like double plus a month and a half of service I didn't use)

Right now I'm using Revol... which is a no contract cell phone company.... $50 a month and I get the same things I got with T-Mobile...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)