Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My DH is a JERK *a little profanity*

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:08 AM
  • 16 Replies

Ok I just have to get this off of my chest.  WARNING: VENT

My husband is being a royal asshole this weekend.  We have had a hell of a few days. My son had a MAJOR asthma flare up on Wednesday of last week to last Saturday. Surgery last Wednesday (the 28th).  And then spiked a fever of 101.2 on Thursday the 29th.  My youngest 2 also spiked a fever on the 29th and I have been home from work taking care of the children, house, bills, everything, while getting calls from work. Getting up with the kids in the middle of the night when they are terribly sick and getting up at 5 am becuase they don't want to sleep anymore.  Completely gutted the backyard and take care of all of the animals on my own.  My HUSBAND complains about being tired and that he doesn't feel good ( I have been feeling sick for two days) and he has not offered to help me at all.  I honestly and SOOOOO f****** fed up with him right now I just want to go and kick his ass out of the house! Top it all off tomorrow is my birthday and he doesn't give a damn!  Ok , as far as the birthday that is fine, I really don't care that much but he is just being a jerk.  I am so mad at him I don't know what to do with myself.  I feel like screaming.  Have you ever gotten so mad that you can feel that cold running through your veins and you feel physically i'll?? yep, i'm there.  Men sure do suck sometimes....

ok, sorry...vent over ... for now :(

I just have to say that to all of you stay at home moms you are incredible, I personnally can not do it.  I have been home fore 6 days and can not get any structure or routine. My hats off to all of you Mom's, our jobs are never easy but we brave through it for our children.

by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gavansmommy
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:09 AM

BTW I am sorry if this makes no sense, I just have been so stressed out and literally have NO ONE to talk to :( so it all comes out jumbled and confusing

countrymom0707
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:10 AM

I hope tomorrow is better for you, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! 

remember to breathe!!

burch731
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2010 at 12:10 AM

My hubby is pissing me off today too ~ I don't know why but he always seems to think that his damn video games are more important than me & I'm fed up with it right now. 

tazmidgiefairy
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:11 AM

i have been i get that mad about once a week

lvnmylif

I would be spitting mad too.  Vent away because we have all dealt with crappy man behavior.

MovalMomsADMIN

it sounds like you do waaay more than he does im sorry and good luck

gavansmommy

Thanks Country mom. I appreciate it.  Burch, I know what you mean. When he gets into his game he will sit there for 6-8 hours and completely ignore me and the kids. 

ms-vero
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:12 AM

hugging

Mackenzie40
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2010 at 12:13 AM

First Happy Birthday !!!! Second you should really consider venting at him , to him !! Good luck , sorry everyones sick and you're shouldering all of it =(

((Hug))

gavansmommy
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:14 AM

Quoting MovalMomsADMIN:

it sounds like you do waaay more than he does im sorry and good luck

I am a stress case and I know that BUT he will just let thing fall apart.  He takes NO initative to fix things, clean things up, make sure the kids are ok.  He had the nerve to send both of the boys out in the yard for me to watch them today so he could take a nap while I was ripping out blackberry bushes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F***ING JERK!!! ok sorry. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)