Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think i'm going insane - advice needed

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:27 AM
  • 5 Replies

in Oct 08 i was raped by my boyfriend at the time.. We were dating for a year and a half and we were planning everything out... One night i just wasn't up to sex and even though i told him no he took it anyway.. he was a little drunk and i said no several times without fighting back... i didn't want to hurt him and he wasn't hurting me physically i just had the cops remove him and didn't press chargers...

Now his currect girlfriend was my best friend before all this happened she went into the army and i lost contacted with her... She found my cell phone number on my facebook page and called me up.. When i called her back i asked who it was and was thrilled to hear she was fine... and in love... then to find out it was with him.. I haven't heard from him or seen him in almost 2 years and i don't hate him at all for what happened...

But i want to invite them both down to make sure for myself that she is alright.. When i called he answered and i didn't even notice it was him.. his voice has changed.. he has changed apparently everything about him as changed... i don't want to hold him forever as a rapist in my mind but my best friends lover....

Am i really going insane for wanting to see him again and make sure with my own eyes my friend is ok???

(sorry i wanted to give some part of the stories before i asked if i was insane)

Never tell me i can't do something.. The doctors told me i couldn't give birth to a baby over 7lb.. Xavier was 8lb 1oz..i was told that with my back pain after having xavier i couldn't walk and i still get up and move around.. with pain but i do it... I'm 17 i'm a teen mom and i'm a pretty god damn good one... I voice my opinions but don't push them.. i'm Wiccan and I do NOT push my views on anyone and expected others not to push theirs on me or my son.

by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on May. 2, 2010 at 12:30 AM

Does she know he raped you?

XavierLeesmommy
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:32 AM

yes she does.. i told her what happened tonight and she said that isn't the man she now knows... But if he ever tried anything she would come to me first

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Does she know he raped you?

Never tell me i can't do something.. The doctors told me i couldn't give birth to a baby over 7lb.. Xavier was 8lb 1oz..i was told that with my back pain after having xavier i couldn't walk and i still get up and move around.. with pain but i do it... I'm 17 i'm a teen mom and i'm a pretty god damn good one... I voice my opinions but don't push them.. i'm Wiccan and I do NOT push my views on anyone and expected others not to push theirs on me or my son.

XavierLeesmommy
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:36 AM

BUMP!

i.heart.rachel
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:41 AM

You were being raped but were "not wanting to hurt him"?

You were raped by this man but you want to see him?

WTF

two4one
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:44 AM

Let it lie. If you want to invite just her over, do it. I wouldn't want to see the man who raped me ever again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)