Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

smh..this is how you know they dont even care to listen

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:38 AM
  • 17 Replies

my hubby just watched an entire movie in Russian. a language he doesn't speak a lick of, lol with no captions. then proceeded to tell me how great the movie was, lol. smh

by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luv_my_xiya
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:39 AM
lmao...that is too funny
Bambi5826
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:39 AM

Uh...really!? LMAO, Ohkay. Boys....eye rolling

remaining_me
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2010 at 2:41 AM

lol, i know. then i asked him what the hell it was about and he went into joke mode "there was this one fight, and this one explsion..", lmao.

crazyangel_52
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:42 AM

lol oh how funny

Radarma
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2010 at 2:43 AM

That is funny!

But in all seriousness, it IS a blast to watch a foreign movie and see if you can create the storyboard in your head. Of course smoking a fatty makes that endeavor a bit more interesting. At least that's what I have heard. **nods**

MommySteph06
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2010 at 2:44 AM

LMAO!!!!!!!

Quoting Radarma:

That is funny!

But in all seriousness, it IS a blast to watch a foreign movie and see if you can create the storyboard in your head. Of course smoking a fatty makes that endeavor a bit more interesting. At least that's what I have heard. **nods**

SunnyJoJo
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:44 AM

LMAO! Which one was it? I used to do that when I worked nights and the only thing on late was random no subtitled movies in French or Russian. Sometimes you don't really need to know exactly what they are saying to get what's going on.

Layla honey.... We don't claw the dog's eyes out, she needs those to see...

remaining_me
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2010 at 2:49 AM

LMAO!!! i'll have to check hubby's sock drawer cuz he was waaay to into that not be smoker!

Quoting Radarma:

That is funny!

remaining_me
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2010 at 3:00 AM

iron man 2, which i don't even think came out yet.

lmao @ your siggy btw! adorable and hilarious.

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

LMAO! Which one was it? I used to do that when I worked nights and the only thing on late was random no subtitled movies in French or Russian. Sometimes you don't really need to know exactly what they are saying to get what's going on.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on May. 2, 2010 at 3:12 AM

LOL i have done that late at night, turned on the international channel that does chinese ( i think).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)