Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

grrr can't sleep... why are you?

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:48 AM
  • 43 Replies

I can't sleep. So as some of you may know my SO is in the VA hospital for PTSD treatment and I have recently had a miscariage. I've been sleeping on the couch for almost two weeks because I just can't sleep in our bed without him. I dunno. I'm bored and cramping, laying on the couch so I just figured I'd say hello to all of you ladies.

Why are all of you still awake?

by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BabyinAug08
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:49 AM

I am at work. It is 2:49am here and I get off at 7.

and I feel like crap since I burned like hell at daytona today. Blah so ready for bed.

Rear facing blinkie Pictures, Images and Photos

gulfcoastmom4
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:49 AM

Too hot, gonna go lay on the couch soon since its 3am. Better get some sleep

the_kids_mom
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2010 at 2:50 AM

its only 1250 here....but i'm getting ready to head to bed....

SunnyJoJo
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:51 AM

Just can't sleep... Been stewing over my ex and his idiotness... That's my excuse.
I'm sorry for your loss.

Layla honey.... We don't claw the dog's eyes out, she needs those to see...

Tigger11681
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:51 AM

I just cant sleep and I want to see if my baby daddy get on so I can talk with him about some things that have been going on.

sherry132
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2010 at 2:52 AM

Waiting on my crops to be ready to harvest on Farmville. I'm sorry about your troubles. I hope both you and your DH start to feel better soon.

SuzyQ007
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:52 AM

Sorry you aren't feeling well. I am awake because I am having a horrible allergic reaction to something. I have hives and I can't sleep. Not only that but my DH works out of state and I am all by myself. I just got off the phone with him and I am not happy with some things that he is doing. So, I'm awake and feeling very nervous right now.

Be True To Yourself

shyfox19
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:55 AM

Bahaha I already did my Farmtown that's why I'm on here. I have nothing left to harvest.

Quoting sherry132:

Waiting on my crops to be ready to harvest on Farmville. I'm sorry about your troubles. I hope both you and your DH start to feel better soon.

Lilcountrygrl86
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:55 AM

Its 11:50 here in cali and Im up cause im a night owel. My 3yr old is not quite asleep and im waiting till I know she is out then im going out to the garage with my fiance and our firends for a lil bit. Not for long though since I will have to be up between 5 and 7 with the baby. I hope she sleep till at least 6ish though. Luckly after I feed, burp, and change her she goes back to sleep but I will have to be up with my toddler by 9ish. Waking up and going back trying to back to sleep is killing me lately.

shyfox19
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:57 AM

I hate when I get hives. I'm allergic to iodine but I love seafood so I understand your pain. Try some benedryl, might help ya sleep.

Quoting SuzyQ007:

Sorry you aren't feeling well. I am awake because I am having a horrible allergic reaction to something. I have hives and I can't sleep. Not only that but my DH works out of state and I am all by myself. I just got off the phone with him and I am not happy with some things that he is doing. So, I'm awake and feeling very nervous right now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)