Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want in on this! Who hates me me and why>

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:40 AM
  • 12 Replies

Go ahead and bash, lol! Seriously though I am joking and have consumed almost an entire bottle of wine and am bore, tee hee hee!

Me in a nutshell: *Married* *love reading* *hate going to theaters* *wine drinker* *SAHM*  *sometimes call my kids by the wrong name* *mom of 3 brats*

by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sherry132
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2010 at 3:42 AM

I'd be shocked if anyone ever remembered me long enough to know anything about me. My friend and I were talking one day about a post about another CM member who'd lost a loved one. I told her if I posted that my loved one died I would get maybe twelve replies. LOL. I like being anonymous though. So it really doesn't bother me too much.

mstricey
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:43 AM

I sure wish I had a bottle of Moscato wine right now........but I'm at work..and although I'm the only one working and no one would ever find out..I kind of feel like I shouldn't be drinking on the job..crazy right? lol

avajeansmomma
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:43 AM

lol.. ive had a few beers and 2 shots *gasp* 

MsDean
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:44 AM

I don't think anyone remebers me either and I am on here fairly often, lol!

Quoting sherry132:

I'd be shocked if anyone ever remembered me long enough to know anything about me. My friend and I were talking one day about a post about another CM member who'd lost a loved one. I told her if I posted that my loved one died I would get maybe twelve replies. LOL. I like being anonymous though. So it really doesn't bother me too much.

Me in a nutshell: *Married* *love reading* *hate going to theaters* *wine drinker* *SAHM*  *sometimes call my kids by the wrong name* *mom of 3 brats*

MsDean
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:45 AM

I am drinking Moscato! It is my favorite wine :)

Quoting mstricey:

I sure wish I had a bottle of Moscato wine right now........but I'm at work..and although I'm the only one working and no one would ever find out..I kind of feel like I shouldn't be drinking on the job..crazy right? lol

dusky_rose
by Sue on May. 2, 2010 at 3:45 AM

Hmmmmm, are you what that other post is about?

Click above to join Motivate to get in Shape!

MsDean
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:47 AM

No, I am just a bored drunk housewife:)

laranadtony
by Emerald Member on May. 2, 2010 at 3:57 AM

I don't know.I am just here because the dog is raising hell because she does not want to watch "the haunting".She is watching it tonight.

dusky_rose
by Sue on May. 2, 2010 at 3:58 AM

Ok, good luck with that.

Quoting MsDean:

No, I am just a bored drunk housewife:)

Click above to join Motivate to get in Shape!

mstricey
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:59 AM

omg..its the best..I can drink a whole bottle myself....I first had some at Olive Garden and I've been hooked ever since

Quoting MsDean:

I am drinking Moscato! It is my favorite wine :)

Quoting mstricey:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)