Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Time for a happy post!*UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!*

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:37 AM
  • 9 Replies

I am getting my granddog monday.My daughter got a house and cannot keep her so she is coming to live with me.She may get her back eventually.I hope not but you know?If she wants her back,I have to give her up!I will enjoy her while she is here though!

UPDATE

Anna is here and she looks sooooooo good.

We should be in awe at the gift of having children rather than obsessed by our rights as a mother!

by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
BlessedFamily8
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:42 AM

Congrats Have fun with your little granddoggy ! ! !

serjil
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:52 AM

Funny. I was a bit confused for a second. I love animals. Enjoy your "granddog" while you can.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on May. 2, 2010 at 5:09 AM

Awww   what breed may i ask,  or is that rude?

laranadtony
by Emerald Member on May. 2, 2010 at 7:16 AM

She is a yellow lab and fully house trained and will sleep in the bed with me.

Lauriemom
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:34 AM

congrats!  What kind of dog is it>

EDIT, oh, just saw it's a yellow lab...LOVE T HOSE! Labs are the best family dogs :0)

GMMOLLY
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:36 AM

Granddoggy,  Love it!!!

smurfbitebug
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:40 AM

i wish my mother had been as happy as you about it when i had to let her watch my dog for a while LOL

although- to her credit, my dog is very much a houdini.

he got out of the garage, off every leash, collar, and chain she put him on, learned how to climb out of every kennel and over every fence (not to mention him teaching her dogs how to do the same) she called me one day (after a while all of her calls started with "GUESS WHAT YOUR DOG JUST DID! YOU NEED TO SEND ME MONEY FOR A NEW...) to tell me that my dog not only knew how to climb the fence- but he was mocking her as well. LOL he would climb the fence while she was out in the yard, look at her from the other side with his mouth hanging open and tongue out wagging his tail, and then climb back over into the yard again! lol

he gets bored easily if you don't exercise him often and take him places with you- she didn't spend a lot of time with him. he's perfectly ok here! LOL

laranadtony
by Emerald Member on May. 2, 2010 at 11:14 AM

Oh anna is a wonderful dog.Plans have changed.Tony is gone to get her right now.I have her bed ready.I have to take her to the vet because she may be low on meds.My daughter keeps her phenobarbitol up to date but she probably needs more.

laranadtony
by Emerald Member on May. 2, 2010 at 12:32 PM

bump for update

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)