Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have any piercings?

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:59 AM
  • 43 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you have any piercings?

Options:

Yes

No, but I want 1..

Ew, no way!

OTHER! (theres always an other, lmao)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 53

View Results

If so, what? Did it hurt?

I got my left nostril pierced today. Surprisingly, it didnt hurt much at all. It felt like a pinch. It's a little tender now, but nothing drastic! (I must admit, my eyes did water, lol) My husband wasnt too sure about it at first and started calling me "nose" lmfao. But the more he sees it, the more he likes it. My mom even said she liked it and that it is "tasteful"! She even said she wouldnt mind having it done! Do you like it?

by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rmiddelton
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:01 AM

Nope. I dont even have my ears pierced, lol. I have 3 brothers and really never thought about getting my ears pierced or anything else. I'm not a jewlery girl, I almost hate wearing my wedding ring just because it's a bit too much for me. 

Bambi5826
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:02 AM

Whoo! I'm the other.

I did, but I couldn't have them at work, and it got to the point I would forget to put them back in. Tongue, eyebrow, and lip.

I miss them....espically my lip....

Butter331
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:04 AM

I have my nose done too and I love it. :)  Yours looks great.

lovemylittle1
by Hollywood ♥ Dream on May. 2, 2010 at 5:04 AM

I have my ears [twice] and my bellybutton. I would almost like another one [cartlidge] but dont think it would look good on me... hmmm...

Ashgambit
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2010 at 5:05 AM

I think it looks really good on you....not everyone can do a nose piercing.

I personally have my earlobes done twice, my eyebrow, and have had, but no longer have, my nose, belly button and tongue. 

I didn't like my tongue very much so I took it out and never put it back.

I loved my nose, but it kept catching on EVERYTHING and it was soooo painful when it got yanked halfway out...so I just decided to call it quits....but I do miss it dearly.

My belly button rign caught on the button of my pants right when I jumped up from a sitting position to standing up...and it ripped out.  it was freaking painful....so I have never wanted to get that again lol....I have a very noticable scar though.

I have had my eyebrow done twice - the first one I had for a while but had to take it out for my job, so it eventually closed...and I missed it so had it redone, just a little bit closer in. 

Mommyof2girls21
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:08 AM

I have snake bites (double lip piercing) My tounge my nose and my ears 3 times but the 3 one closed...

JenB1983
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:08 AM

I have my ears pierced(just once on each side) and my right nipple currently pierced.

However, in the past I have had~

3 holes in each ear

Both of my nippples have been pierced twice now(my left fell out...GRRRR)

My belly button was pierced on 3 seperate occasions

I would love to get a small nose stud like yours though.  I've always liked how they look.

Michelle2003mom
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:10 AM

My left nostril, my boobs and um another one. And of course several in my ears, actually only wear 2 pairs of earrings at one time. Letting the other holes in my ears close up. 

Cafeolait
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:12 AM

I have had both lobes pierced, the right one twice, the little bump of ear attached to your head (sorry don't know the name of it) and my tongue. The last two I removed a few years ago though....

Nskjerve
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:13 AM

I have my lip, had my tongue but I took it out, and my ears are gauged to an 8, 2 holes, and I have my belly button and I'm tatted :-). Your nose looks cute! and I do think piercings hurt alittle my belly was the worst, I love tats though and I don't really think they hurt.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)