Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seriously ?

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:43 AM
  • 13 Replies

Thes storms are getting old. FAST !

Another night of tornado watches and severe thunderstorms. Oh not to mention all the flippinf floods ... UGH ! i just want to go to sleep ....

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

Pregnancy%20ticker

by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mstricey
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:46 AM

I love storms minus the tornados and floods...

smurfbitebug
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:47 AM

i'm sorry momma...while you're not sleeping anyways- could you check out my "very serious what would you do" post please? i'd very much appreciate it- you, my friend, have good advice.

Love2Bugs
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:01 AM

i dont mind the heavy rain with not very loud random lightning and thunder. But im staying at my parents and im upstairs. There is NO instillation whatsoever to cover up the loudness so i mid as well sit outside in the backyard  annoying !

Pregnancy%20ticker

Love2Bugs
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:05 AM

i cant find it hun

Quoting smurfbitebug:

i'm sorry momma...while you're not sleeping anyways- could you check out my "very serious what would you do" post please? i'd very much appreciate it- you, my friend, have good advice.

Pregnancy%20ticker

smurfbitebug
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:21 AM

you found it! :) thank you for replying.

Quoting Love2Bugs:

i cant find it hun

Quoting smurfbitebug:

mstricey
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:05 AM

Oh yea that sucks.. I remember when I first moved from Detroit to a country town in indiana. The thunder and lightening is way louder here because its much more wide open..no tall buildings or anything. Took some time getting used to it.

Quoting Love2Bugs:

i dont mind the heavy rain with not very loud random lightning and thunder. But im staying at my parents and im upstairs. There is NO instillation whatsoever to cover up the loudness so i mid as well sit outside in the backyard  annoying !

mommy1008
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2010 at 9:34 AM

I'm in southern Indiana and we had severe storms the last two nights also! I'm terrified of storms so I know how you feel! Now, we can breathe easy though because no more storms until Friday I think! Just pray for the people who did get the bad tornadoes, and of course the people in Tennessee who lost their lives in the horrible flooding!

Love2Bugs
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:55 AM

Oh definatly, Nashville is completely underwater right now and thats only 45 mins away from us. My daughters dad is on his RR and was suposed to come fly in and visit, but i dont see that happening. Our street is pretty flooded to. not to mention the cumberland river is prolly overflowing already..... just not cool weather. We needed rain but not this much lol

Quoting mommy1008:

I'm in southern Indiana and we had severe storms the last two nights also! I'm terrified of storms so I know how you feel! Now, we can breathe easy though because no more storms until Friday I think! Just pray for the people who did get the bad tornadoes, and of course the people in Tennessee who lost their lives in the horrible flooding!

Pregnancy%20ticker

Love2Bugs
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:56 AM

oh no doubt ! i lived here for almost 13 years and im still not used to the thunder. I dont mind it , i just dont like th element of surprise lol

Quoting mstricey:

Oh yea that sucks.. I remember when I first moved from Detroit to a country town in indiana. The thunder and lightening is way louder here because its much more wide open..no tall buildings or anything. Took some time getting used to it.

Quoting Love2Bugs:

Pregnancy%20ticker

night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on May. 2, 2010 at 11:56 AM

The wind, lightening and flooding can do without. But I love thunder.

Emoticons

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)