Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I read the book A child called IT

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:11 AM
  • 95 Replies

Now I am starting the sequel The lost boy, have any of you read these? If so do you know what happened to the mother? Thanks

by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fairysurreale
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:12 AM

I read all 3 for a college class.  They were the saddest books I have ever read.  The mother, may she rot in Hell, dies at some point (can't remember which book she dies in).

busymomma75
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:12 AM

Not telling LOL.,...but they are good books, sad though. I also have the 3rd book A Man Named Dave. I didn't read it yet though

mommaboudreaux
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:13 AM

I have read all of those books but it was so long ago, I can't remember.

QTMakaylasMom
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:13 AM

I read A child called it...and the author actually came to my college to speak..I think she re-married but I can't remember for sure so don't quote me on that. I love that book though

Sarah0379
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:15 AM

I read all 3 and then I read 2 that his brother Richard wrote too. She was a very sick and twisted individual.

Sarah0379
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:16 AM

No she didn't, she treated one of her sons like he was head of the house after the dad died and they got money

Quoting QTMakaylasMom:

I read A child called it...and the author actually came to my college to speak..I think she re-married but I can't remember for sure so don't quote me on that. I love that book though

TheFoo
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:16 AM

Quoting mommaboudreaux:

I have read all of those books but it was so long ago, I can't remember.

CafeMom Tickers
mcqueenmom2
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:19 AM

so she never went to jail? she got away with all the things she did? I do have the last book aslo, I will probley read both today!! lol.

mcqueenmom2
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:20 AM

may I ask why you had to read them for college class?

Quoting fairysurreale:

I read all 3 for a college class.  They were the saddest books I have ever read.  The mother, may she rot in Hell, dies at some point (can't remember which book she dies in).

BubbaLuva
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:21 AM

I read all of David Pelzer's (sp?) books. It amazing that he survived all of that & has the outlook on life that he now has, truly amazing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)