Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well....

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:01 AM
  • 2 Replies

I just talked to Dh and he asked for a divorce. While I am upset by all this, I kinda feel relived. Long story short we have knowen eachother for 10 years been married almost 2 and just had a son together in February. He is currently going through his 1st deployment and I have been nothing more then supportive of him. Well on Facebook chat, yep Facebook...he said this just isnt working anymore, I want out. Wow not a complete shock, but didnt think you would say it like that. Well after talking for 2 hours, I think this is going to be good for both of us. He has a lot of growing up to do. And there are some issues I need to work on myslef. The onky thing I blame him completly for is his unfaithfulness. He haad an affiar back in September and I wanted a divorce. He begged me to stay, we went to counciling and everything was going good until DS was born. Now he treats me like crap and shows me no respect, and is also still talking to the girl he had an affair with. So I think in the long run this will do us good. The only thing that scares me is we want to co-parent DS. He wants to come over and help me with him and stuff like that. I do think thats great, I just have a soft spot in my heart for him, so I need to stand firm and realize we are just parents to Chase. Sorry if none of this makes since. Its 6 oclock in AZ and he callled at 330 asking to talk, so I am kinda sleepy.

by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
neila_930
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:02 AM

I'm sorry your going through this. Good Luck

kk_bella
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:05 AM

:(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)