Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How would you feel?

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:41 AM
  • 7 Replies

I am about 20 pounds overweight. For me at least, my BMI is high, but not terrible. I want to be back to 135 pounds. I looked good at that weight, not too skinny, nice curves.

DH told me this morning he doesn't want me to loose the weight. He said he finds me very sexy the way I am. Now, I know part of that is because my boobs are tremendous at this wieght (38D), but he also genuinely likes the way I look.

My stomach has rolls, and I have some back fat. I HATE the way I look. I know he loves me no matter how I look, and I am please that he finds me so attractive now, but I want to loose weight.

Would you stay the way you were because your man/woman likes it, or would you go ahead and try to slim down.

I am still going to loose the weight (or at least attempt to) but I was just curois as to how you'd handle the situation.

And before we go there, my husband loves me no matter what, he doesn't dictate how I look, and he only wants me to be happy. :)

Mom of twins

Peyton and Mackenzie~11/22/04

Do Not Breed or Buy Labels

by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
PookaboosMom
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:43 AM

Do what makes YOU happy, comfortable, and healthy

UxorQuodMatris
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:43 AM

I would say that while I love that he loves me the way I am, I need to be happy with myself too.

JulyBabies
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2010 at 9:44 AM

I have to be happy with myself, so I would try to lose the weight.

mysteriousmom06
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:45 AM

Maybe you could lose a little bit of weight & see how you feel about the way you look. If you not 100% happy with the compromise, then you should definitely do what will make you the happiest

Plus-size-mommy
by StarBaby on May. 2, 2010 at 9:47 AM

I would try to slim down. You have to like yourself first, him telling you that your sexy won't make a bit of difference if you don't think your sexy, kwim? Good Luck hon!

johnny4ever
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:48 AM

hey.i am 156 and want to be back to 135 also.my weight went to my boobs 36DD.i HATE my muffin top!maybe we can be chubby buddies?lol.my hubby likes it also.

two4one
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:51 AM

LOL. How tall are you? I'm 5' 7" and can carry a little extra weight off, but not this much. lol.

I am still going to try to loose some weight. Maybe 10 pounds instead of twenty like a PP said.

Quoting johnny4ever:

hey.i am 156 and want to be back to 135 also.my weight went to my boobs 36DD.i HATE my muffin top!maybe we can be chubby buddies?lol.my hubby likes it also.

Mom of twins

Peyton and Mackenzie~11/22/04

Do Not Breed or Buy Labels

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)