Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have recently learned

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:43 AM
  • 5 Replies

That even in the cloudiest day you can still get sunburned.

Girls will scream over ANYTHING and those screams actually hurt my ears more than an F-16 jet buzzing you. 

No matter how much he claims to hate it, my husband is still delighted and proud to show me what he works on every day on the static display of a B-1B at the air show. 

if you leave the computer for more than an hour you might come back and not have a post anymore.

What have you recently learned in the school of life?

by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
southernjess3
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:45 AM

the top one definetely....and.....i can feel this baby in my stomache suck her thumb..

GreenEyePixie
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2010 at 9:52 AM

Seriously??  That would be a weird feeling. We got u/s pics of my son licking the back of his hand. LOL

Quoting southernjess3:

the top one definetely....and.....i can feel this baby in my stomache suck her thumb..

southernjess3
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:55 AM

it is weird feeling ..lol

Quoting GreenEyePixie:

Seriously??  That would be a weird feeling. We got u/s pics of my son licking the back of his hand. LOL

Quoting southernjess3:

CafeMom Tickers

GreenEyePixie
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2010 at 11:14 AM

I can only imagine. 

Quoting southernjess3:

it is weird feeling ..lol

Quoting GreenEyePixie:

Quoting southernjess3:

GreenEyePixie
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2010 at 1:56 PM

is nobody willing to admit to learning something new.  My grandfather used to say that the day you stop learning is the day you stop living.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)