• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If any of you moms are still here and would like an update on my son SUPER JONJON

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:33 AM
  • 91 Replies

HI!!  I was googling my name and came across some people on cm asking about updates on my little guy, so I thought I would update all of you really quick then I will be closing my CM account again.  It has been more than a year now and my son is still fighting his battle.  He's with St. Jude now and they are trying to figure out an official diagnosis for him. www.caringbridge.org/visit/jonathanboertlein is his site to stay updated, but I will not tolerate any drama from any of the mom's who were the reason I cancelled my cm account to begin with. Here's also a link to a tribute I made to him on my Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/sbphotographynow/4506847578/ Thanks to all of you genuine mommy's who really were concerned for my son. It'd be super if you guys could keep bumping this up, so everyone from way back then has a chance to see it. I would greatly appreciate it. There are some really nice people on here.

by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kk_bella
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:35 AM

:(

vegepunkstr
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:40 AM

Ive wondered about you guys. Im glad he is having a week of good health!

siggy copy
vegepunkstr. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
jsmjboertleinn
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:40 AM

Thank you!  It has been such a long and hard year for him.  I hope it will end soon. He deserves to be a little boy again.

jridgill
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:42 AM

I am so sorry. I do not remember your original post but I do hope they figure out what's going on. HUGS

jsmjboertleinn
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:43 AM

Thanks. It was over a year ago.

Plus-size-mommy
by StarBaby on May. 2, 2010 at 10:43 AM

I was just thinking about you guys the other day! Hope they figure something out soon! It has been a tough road for this little guy!

Solo_Fan
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:44 AM

I am sooo glad to hear that Jonny is doing much better.  Keep on fighting kiddo!  You are brave!!

kk_bella

I remember your post :(

4armycuties

OMGoodness. seeing his pics, I now remember the post. How are you doing hun? I mean emotionally. I will pray for you guys and I hope he's still having a good healthy streak. God bless your family!

jsmjboertleinn
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:46 AM

LOL I have to say I'm actually surprised some of you remember us.  That's heart warming.  I had so much hate from some moms on here saying I had beaten him and that I was making the whole thing up people were calling his hospital and asking about him, then when they couldn't get any info would come on here and say he doesn't exist. I had no idea some people could be so crazy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)