• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your pet peeve?

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:42 AM
  • 10 Replies

Rather it's something your S/O does or something you see on TV or even somthing that a freind or a relative does.

Let's hear them please.......

devil

by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
serioussifL
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:45 AM

redundancy.

crazycrazymom74
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:45 PM

BUMP!

kisha89
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:47 PM

i HATE when im sleepin next to my 4 year old son && he grinds his teeth!! omg!!! my brother does it as well. drives me crazy && its soooooooo GROSS!!

MommaClark3
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:06 PM

Quoting kisha89:

i HATE when im sleepin next to my 4 year old son && he grinds his teeth!! omg!!! my brother does it as well. drives me crazy && its soooooooo GROSS!!

My 4 year old does the same thing!!! Only I fear the dental bills... and it is usually a sign for us he is stressed out!

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on May. 2, 2010 at 2:09 PM

When people delete posts because people disagreed with them.

GreenEyePixie
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2010 at 2:11 PM

My hubby so weird differently. It is hard to type how he says it, but it annoys the hell outta me. And he does it on purpose.

On here it is coming back to find my post disappeared and I don't know where it went. 8-(

sorcha1945
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2010 at 2:12 PM

When someone bites their fork when they are eating.  It makes that nails on the chalk board sound and drives me crazy.   I will generally ask the person if their fork tastes good when they do it; but only to people I know really well and KNOW that doing so bugs me.

tatar
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:16 PM

bump

crazycrazymom74
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:01 PM

BUMP!

LEY1307
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:02 PM

Smacking food!UGH I can't stand that and chewing with your mouth open! My husband smacks and says its because "the food is just too good to eat quietly" lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)