Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If your neighbor came over wearing THIS, what would you say/think/do?

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:48 AM
  • 58 Replies

Our neighbor came up yesterday and knocked on our door to ask for a box. She knows I have boxes for shipping stuff, so it was a logical question.

HOWEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

She was wearing a sports bra and almost see through pajama shorts.

REALLY?

We opened the door and our jaws both probably dropped to the ground. She said "Oh, excuse the cleaning clothes, can I have a box?"

I found it extremely rude for her to come over to our house half naked. She wouldn't walk OUTSIDE in that, so why come into our house that way?

I dunno, maybe I'm just a prude. If your neighbor came over in a bra and short pajama shorts while your husband was home, what would you think? Say? Do?

Don't approve of gay marriage? Don't get one! But I want to marry my soul mate!!

by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lilmisfit
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:50 AM

I would say "sorry, nobody here ordered a hooker" and then I'd shut the door in her face :P 

Solo_Fan

Sports bra....everyone does that now a days, but see through short shorts........uummmm I would be pretty upset. 

AngelxBaby07

Wowwwwww I dont even know what I would do....

caitxrawks

We'd probably avert our eyes them talk shit as soon as we shut the door, lmao.

I never understood the whole wearing-only-a-sports-bra-in-public thing.

kk_bella
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:51 AM

What state do you live in, Sadie???

I would probably throw a shirt on, because I don't want my rolls sticking out all over the place, but yeah, when I was thinner, I used to clean house in a sports bra and shorts. When I was little, my mom would garden in a bikini top and shorts.

Maybe it has more to do with the weather, cuz it's hot as hell here.

DanaG70
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2010 at 10:51 AM

Since our neighbors are elderly, I'd probably freak. I don't have to worry about it though, they don't even talk to us.

lovemymarine306
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:51 AM

i'm not sure if it would bother me or not...i'd have to be there.

KristenFowles
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:52 AM

Um, yeah that would have bugged me..

I don't think I would have said anything though... not because I didn't WANT to.. It's just not a battle I'd choose.. if SHE wants to be a skank, it's on her.

illiana707
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:52 AM

Do you think she is flirting? Honestly she probably thought nothing of it because you are all women. If my neighbor came over half naked I think my husband might puke:) I know I have one friend that thinks nothing of asking you to talk when she is taking a bath. If she does it again tell her you have an extra robe for her if she needs it as she must be cold wearing so little.

HisNo1Fan
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:53 AM

People wear sports bras all the time to work out or clean around the house. I personally wouldnt where just that even to the gym. BUT, you see less at a beach. As for the see through shorts, that is a bit much.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)