Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

laptop + other half = more quality time ??

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:51 AM
  • 1 Replies

If you have a laptop, i was wondering if i was the only one ?

Since i got my laptop , my SO seems to be more interested in looking through things with me, before when i was on my computer my SO used to get aggravated at night sometimes, because i wasnt coming to bed and laying with him

But since i got my laptop, he has been ASKIN me to bring it to the bed with us and will literally sit there and help me with my FB games or ask me to look up something for him....and we will sit there and just have conversations about the stuff on the screen.

I just got the laptop so i didnt have a big arsed comp in the middle of the living room...didnt think it would bring us closer lol.

by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
i.heart.rachel
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:07 AM

We both have our own lap top so we usually sit at the table facing each other doing our own thing lol. I work, she reloads FB every 2 seconds to see if there is something going on, or watches stupid videos on YouTube. I need to stop spending so much time online but every time I start to log off I either get a sale and need to relist something or a fan asks a question on FB. It's a cycle.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)