• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

you no what I JUST relized

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:17 AM
  • 9 Replies

My screen name is not spelled right LOL

Its sapose to be Mstngbecki and its not its Mstnbecki.I left out the freeking G.

I hate that you cant change or fix your name on this site without creating a new one.

by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
BlessedToBMommy
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:22 AM

tell me about it, mine use to be "bessedtobemommy" but it was supposed "bLessedtobemommy" I had to create a new profile because the women on this site couldnt get over making fun of it ANY time I would comment on a post.

bugnroosmom
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:23 AM

I know, i don't understand why they won't let you change it. atleast once or something

mstnbecki
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:24 AM

so if I make a new one how do I get ALL my old stuff on it?

Quoting BlessedToBMommy:

tell me about it, mine use to be "bessedtobemommy" but it was supposed "bLessedtobemommy" I had to create a new profile because the women on this site couldnt get over making fun of it ANY time I would comment on a post.

AFWifeNMom
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:26 AM

I dont think you can, you would have to start all over

Quoting mstnbecki:

Quoting BlessedToBMommy:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

BlessedToBMommy
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:26 AM

you cant, you just have to rejoin all your groups, and refriend your friends

Quoting mstnbecki:

Quoting BlessedToBMommy:

Plus-size-mommy
by StarBaby on May. 2, 2010 at 11:32 AM

See I think they should allow name changes once a year. I want to change mine too, I joined a long ime ago and never thought I'd use this site, I was chatting in a chat room at the time with this opened in a different window. I gave no thought to picking a name lol, just picked it.

bugnroosmom
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:37 AM

what about all the mommyof1 or 2?  and then they have more kids. I don't think it is fair!

But I do understand with all the fake profiles and such, why they wouldn't want you changing your "SN every other day

Sunshine172
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:41 AM

you also forgot the A in realized. lol

mstnbecki
by on May. 3, 2010 at 12:13 AM

nope did that on purpose.

Quoting Sunshine172:

you also forgot the A in realized. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)