Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why couldn't my body just stop getting pregnant?

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:28 AM
  • 75 Replies

or why does sex have to create babies ?

I'm having panic attacks wondering if I'll ever be prepared in life. I just paid off ALL my bills my old friend( sorry lets rephrase that, stupid cunty coke whore pathalogical lieing waste of skin) racked up my phone, internet, and cable tv bill by ordering movies, getting collect calls from jail, and calling out of the providence! not to mention my gas, and electric, and rent, I only get 600 bucks from welfare, and DH got 200 from his part time job, so I paid it ALL off,

I was left with 70 bucks in my pockets. okay so I bought what I could for food, but theres still not enough to last till the 13th.. we're running low on Nova's diapers( we have sekora stocked up from timbucktwo for some reason) we're on our last package of wipes( wash clothes work just as well I guess) and we have milk but, with 3 of us drinking int ( DH doesn't, and I wouldn't if I didn't have too) how long can 12 ltrs last us ? meat,, well i think we're fine..we might have to have a couple meatless dish's here and there, but thats okay I guess, we have no tylenol thanks to the crappy tylenol recall, and plus i have to get ready for baby number 3! meaning I need to get at least ONE of the girls outta a crib, so that means buying a toddler bed, great, DD2(Nova,) is so ready to potty train, all the opportunities are there, the signs the eagerness, the everything,,, except a potty.

clothes , we're good for clothes for the girls, but since we're having a boy, that means we need to get ALL new boy crap.. ( okay it doesn't HAVE to be new , but you catch my drift)  and since I wasn't supposed to get knocked up again I gave away my bassinet, my tubs, my newborn unisex clothing, swing, bouncy seat, EVERYTHING . I gave it ALL away for FREE like a frikkin idiot, and I sold my double stroller in hopes to buy a smaller one for summer, and then DD1(Sekora) got so sick and well.. hospitals are expensive!!! so all my money I had saved for a trip and a stroller( 700 bucks) went to hospital entertainment (tv for sekora, was confined to her own room, she was contagious) food for the parents, and after 2 months, ya all that money is GONE.

I'm just having one of those days were" fuck fuck fuck will i ever do anything right in my life?" moments.

( any money saving tips and ideas and suggestions welcome and very much so appreciated, I'm going to have to hit up a couple food banks this week.. and check out the " free store" for the baby clothes i'll need... oh well .. .i need to stop being so paniky)

~*~ What goes around comes around ~*~

by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NikkiPhoenix
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:53 PM

Wow....

Landonsmom0710
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:57 PM

wow. i sent you a message on your page. check it out.

MissMommaX2

craigslist or freecycle.

Sassy01

Wow. perhaps you should think about using some form of Birth Control.

Ashley728
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:59 PM

That hurt my brain.

I'm really...sorry? You're going through this. Would one of your family members maybe be willing to have a baby shower for you?

amayabrianna
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:00 PM

Try wishuponahero.com just sign up and tell your story. Alot of people have stuff that they will give away and even pay shipping for free!! GL mama!!

Ashley728
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:01 PM

And I'm really not trying to be rude, and usually DON'T suggest adoption unless its ABSOLUTELY, 100% necessary but...is adoption maybe an option? Im sure it would be tough but...If you aren't prepared...maybe? Just wondering..

Sportbominable
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2010 at 3:02 PM

I usually stay away from these posts and I don't like to judge but seriously you need to practice abstinence until you can complete college and get a good job. I'm glad you chose to keep and care for your children, believe me, but you seem to be really struggling. Focus on yourself and your family and getting off of welfare. Try www.freecycle.org for stuff you need for the baby in the meantime. Good luck.

zoeysmom331
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:03 PM

Can I ask.. how did you get pregnant if you 'weren't supposed to'? I can understand a major surprise if your or DH were fixed, but other than that, you have sex, you CAN get pregnant

connietrrll
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:04 PM

You need to find a way to make money at home. Can you babysit at your house? I know that here in NY you can even get paid through social services to do that. It helps because at least that way you are in charge of your own destiny. Then they will have your exact amount of income and be able to budget it in for you.

You can also ask your case worker if there is something they can do at the food bank for diapers. I know that when I used to help ours they had diapers for low income families.

For the food, if you get cash assistance, why do you not get food stamps?

As for the no more babies thing. That is something you need to discuss with your doctor. There are all sorts of methods of birth control that you can use.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)