Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you have a son I could use some advice

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:31 AM
  • 80 Replies

I think my son is crazy. lol not really but sometimes... um ya. My dd is 4 and I get her and all her emotional, drama, girlyness. My ds is 2 and will randomly tackle the animals and us. He will go up and head butt something/one and think it is funny. He is so rough. Climbs on everything and jumps off anything he can. Are all boys crazy and rough? Tell me some of your boy stories so I know my son is "normal".

by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NatesMommy118
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:34 AM

It's normal. My son is 15 months and he head buts, loves taking his little hammer and banging on things...and he's not afraid of anything. I  think it's just a boy thing.

mommymelissa76
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:34 AM

My ds Brandon who is 10 now, used to at age 2-3 run full force into the wall and fall backwards, then laugh. I thought there was something wrong with him too but he turned out ok...still a nut, but a darling sweet boy too :)

axy
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:35 AM

judging by your description hes like my son!!!! my son jumps off the furniture, and when he hurts himself, he laughs and does it again. he likes to spin in circles until he collapses. he tackles his sister every chance he gets. hes in love with our vacuum cleaner, dont let him see it if you dont plan on using it. he thinks its funny if you push him down.

GreenEyePixie
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2010 at 11:35 AM

Normal. My son loves to press his face against yours. I heads butts the dog all the time. We are working on him not punching (still trying to figure out where he learned that).

mae0304

yeah my son is rough but i think my girls are worse.... my son has a twin sister and they can mess some shit up and fast... they tear up everything and anything i stopped buying them stuff cause in a week its tore up so bad it cant be fixed.

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/mae0304
babybee2007

Definitely a boy thing.  My son (who's also two) loves wrestling with daddy, jumping off the couch, banging things with his toy hammer, etc.  Totally normal.

adamjackie

lol sometimes I just look at him and think "WHY? why would you do that?" It has to hurt to run into the wall and fall down but it makes him laugh.

CookieQueen67
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:36 AM

LOL it's normal. My oldest son would tip the kitchen chair over backwards on purpose so he could "fly" like Superman.

MommySwiggles
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2010 at 11:36 AM

I have 2 sons, and YES this is 100000000000% normal LOL

SnappyKaliZai
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:37 AM

I have the same thing in my house. A 4 yr old girly girl and a 2 yr old BOY! He is hilarious! He thinks it's funny to jump off the steps and land on toys (a 3 step stair way and yes he does get in trouble for it). It gets frustrating at times because he's way too rough with his sister, but it's completely normal, sorry! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)