Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think I should just have my mouth wired shut or......

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:41 AM
  • 40 Replies

placed in a coma.......I cannot stop eating. I have no insurance to get on my fucking anti depressants, I eat and eat and eat all the time. I am tired of tipping thefucking scale. I have no motivation, I cannot sleep at night so i eat, i am unhappy so I eat, I stress over being heavy so I eat. I cannot stand to be like this anymore but whenever I do to get myself going I just dont do. I want to be happy, I want to lose weight, I want to run around and play w/o needing a ton of breaks, i want to not hurt all the time, I want to fit in clothes that are under a size 26, I want to go out to eat and not have to look around and see other people looking at me eating wondering how much more i am going to eat. I want to be happy again. I want food to not be my crutch, I want to live normally, I want to live!!!!!!!!

by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
allabout11708
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:42 AM

So when you feel the urge to eat, go take a walk, or play outside with your kids... Just do something to try and take your mind off of it.  Besides that, exercise is healthy for all of us.

Solo_Fan
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:43 AM

There is a group that is called Food Addicts.  They have a wonderful diet.  Lets you eat alot and you lose quickly.

KimmyShaw
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2010 at 11:46 AM

HUGS! I dont know what else to say hun, but I will start praying for you.

2and2onway
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2010 at 11:46 AM

I want to and I say I am going to I just dont. I have no motivation. Its all my fault and I make excuses, but in the long run I just dont do it.

Quoting allabout11708:

So when you feel the urge to eat, go take a walk, or play outside with your kids... Just do something to try and take your mind off of it.  Besides that, exercise is healthy for all of us.

2and2onway
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2010 at 11:47 AM

Thank you, something needs to give lol

Quoting KimmyShaw:

HUGS! I dont know what else to say hun, but I will start praying for you.

2and2onway
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2010 at 11:47 AM

hmmmm I need to check that one out.

Quoting Solo_Fan:

There is a group that is called Food Addicts.  They have a wonderful diet.  Lets you eat alot and you lose quickly.

CatsInTheBag
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:47 AM

I"ve thought the same thing about myself on occasion.

babybee2007
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:49 AM

It comes down to mind over matter.

If you really want to stop, get some professional help.  Best of luck to you...

Quoting 2and2onway:

I want to and I say I am going to I just dont. I have no motivation. Its all my fault and I make excuses, but in the long run I just dont do it.

Quoting allabout11708:

*Katie*
Proud Wife to Gabe and
Loving mom to Jared...
Expecting our baby girl in June!

CafeMom Tickers

Lilypie - (S3lk)

If you like photography, art projects, design, and good food...
Check out my blog: Imaginative Mommy!

XavierLeesmommy
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:51 AM

sadly i have the same problem... but instead of eating chips or chocolate i get a bag of grapes

mysticalmalissa
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2010 at 11:51 AM

Your not alone! *hugzzz*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)