Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

flooding in TN

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:50 AM
  • 17 Replies

http://my5.newschannel5.com/MediaItemView.aspx?id=552068 

these are pictures of flooding in my area. and it is still raining!

by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hippiemamaof2
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:52 AM

It's so scary! Are you safe where you're at? We are in KY, but right on the TN/KY border and it's been crazy stormy here too!!! I hope you guys are safe!

eddysmommy
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:54 AM

we are. i actually live in dickson co. so its like 45 min from Nashville.  we also live on a hill. but our rd looks like a small creek.  i cant believe that vandy children's hospital is getting water in it.

hippiemamaof2
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:56 AM

oh no! We live 45 min from Nashville too haha, I think the other direction lol.. who knows.

I do hope that the children in there are safe and on floors not getting flooded! Eek!

Love2Bugs
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:57 AM

I live in Clarksville , also 45 mins away from nashville !

The Cumberland river is overflowing to ..... and so is my street im on, luckily were on a hill on our street ....

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

Pregnancy%20ticker

Tiffanydshives
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2010 at 11:58 AM

We live in Southern Indiana. Our basement is flooded and some streets but thats about it.

eddysmommy
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:00 PM

my BIL's prom was yesterday and they didnt cancel it.  there was a time my MIL could not get to her house. there is a tiny creek and it was way over the rd.  it is very scary. i have family that lives in Nashville and Franklin.

hippiemamaof2
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:01 PM

your like 10 minutes from me lol.

I hope the weather is good tomorrow so I can go down to Riverwalk, I have some amazing pics from last years crazy flooding.

Quoting Love2Bugs:

I live in Clarksville , also 45 mins away from nashville !

The Cumberland river is overflowing to ..... and so is my street im on, luckily were on a hill on our street ....

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

mikiemom
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:05 PM

eeks I am coming in tomorrow for a conference - just called the Gaylord and they said they are still running their shuttles between the aiport and hotel. Hugs - this looks bad.

key2ynot
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:08 PM

Anybody actually IN Nashville?  I have a very elderly aunt there and I'm so worried about her!

eddysmommy
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:09 PM

yes it is bad. some of the interstates are closed. and alot of rd.

Quoting mikiemom:

eeks I am coming in tomorrow for a conference - just called the Gaylord and they said they are still running their shuttles between the aiport and hotel. Hugs - this looks bad.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)