Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bullying in the work place what do you do?

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:54 AM
  • 4 Replies

This isnt the first time I have been bullied my boss often screams and yellings at everyone when he is mad.  Rarely does it in private and when he does afterwards he will bring in the chosen ones and you can hear him talking to them about you like its there business.. My question is if you boss called you stupid not onlyy to you but, other people and this isn't there first time what would you do..  I need my job I can't afford to quit but, I know I am being written up or something along those lines monday morning and I am fine with that if he feels like I did something wrong.  But, I am not okay with being called stupid and I'm afraid of what I will do if he calls me stupid to my face.

Lilypie

by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Christy644
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:56 AM

bully the bully. Does he have a boss? I had a boss throw a stapler at me once. I threw it back. It ended with me no job and him a lawsuit.

Justine1123
by Justine on May. 2, 2010 at 11:58 AM

The county comission is i guess his boss they are voted on etc.

lexismum03
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:01 PM

I don't know what I would do. I recently started working at a resort(monday to be exact.) I worked monday and tuesday with a girl who clearly didn't like me from the start. I don't fit into her weird little group. well while I was off wed and thursday she told my boss I don't do my job she has to make me do it over and over again. I got told I had to prove myself on Friday. I worked with the bosses daughter and she said there is nothing wrong with the way I work. The other girl always gets introuble but because I am new she has senority...it sucks being at the bottom!

lich663
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:29 PM

call the labor board in your area. In my area they have to have several complaints before they investigate.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)