Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What AM I GONNA DO???

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:04 PM
  • 22 Replies

It seems that with every blessing, theres always another problem that comes along--I just started a job at a hotel about a month ago-since I started that job its been realllll hard for me to find  a babysitter on the weekends when I work-& my dd's dad decided that he just doesn't want to help me anymore.  Well today I have to work & I STILL can't find ANYONE to watch my daughter for me-calling out b/c I can't find a sitter is NOT an option-I could get fired-& what pisses me off even more is that my own mother won't watch her.  I have an 11 year old brother that I have watched hundreds of times (I'm not exaggerating) I've watched him for her since he was litte, while she went on dates, parties etc.  but all I need her to do is watch her while I go to WORK & she won't.  I don't know what the hell I'm gonna do, times like this I just feel like giving up!!!!!!!!

by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
i.heart.rachel
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:09 PM

If you lived here I'd watch your kids for you!

Orionsgirl
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:10 PM

I was just going to say that. Are you in soCal?

Quoting i.heart.rachel:

If you lived here I'd watch your kids for you!

Sunshine172
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:11 PM

seems that way for me too :(

but next time you get a job, you should have childcare in place firsthand.

Mel30248
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:12 PM

Your not by chance in southern Maine eh?

I'm sorry to hear that your having issues with findnig someone to watch your daughter, hope you figure something out, good luck!

Mandi
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2010 at 12:13 PM

Finding daycare on a weekend is not easy. And P.S. shut up when you get a job and have been out of one all you think about is being able to work and provide for your child. I love that people are so just do this or that but have never been in that situation

Quoting Sunshine172:

"The Only thing more Expensive then Education is Ignorance." Benjamin Franklin

BlessedToBMommy
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:14 PM

We are in fl

HappyMommy71
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:15 PM

Thanks you...i was thinking the same thing too...where the hell do you get childcare on weekends?? I have childcare during the week...the weekends its hard

Quoting Mandi:

Finding daycare on a weekend is not easy. And P.S. shut up when you get a job and have been out of one all you think about is being able to work and provide for your child. I love that people are so just do this or that but have never been in that situation

Quoting Sunshine172:

allurasmamma
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:15 PM

What do you do at the hotel? I had a cleaning job at one and I took my kids with. Is that an option?

Mandi
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2010 at 12:16 PM

Im in utah! if you were here id take care of her in a heartbeat! I know how hard it can be most childcare places have a waiting list and cost an arm and a leg and wont commit to anything until you can pay them and getting a job is a pain in the you know these days it seems like things just pile one on top of another. I wish fathers were more reliable for there children.

HappyMommy71
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:16 PM

Thanks for the offers ladies however I'm in Delaware =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)