• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

THIS WILL ANGER SOMEONE I AM SURE...

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:18 PM
  • 280 Replies

*   *    *    *    *    *   *                    THIS POST IS FOR STAY AT HOME MOMS !

THIS POST IS FOR MOMS  THAT DO NOT WORK INSIDE THE HOME NOR OUTSIDE THE HOME !

THIS POST IS FOR MOMS WHO RELY ON THEIR HUSBANDS / BOYFRIENDS / LOVER / PARTNER IN LIFE FOR INCOME WHILE YOU ARE A STAY AT HOME MOM...............

WHAT IS YOUR BACKUP PLAN IF YOUR ( SEE ABOVE ) LEAVES YOU, PASSES AWAY, MOVES ON, GETS HURT OR CANNOT WORK?

* * * *R E M E M B E R  * * * *       THIS IS FOR NON WORKING / NOOO INCOME FOR YOURSELF STAY AT HOME MOMS WHO RELY ON THEIR MATES FOR SUPPORT FOR THE HOUSE AND KIDS AND BILLS ETC...........

blowing kisses   With time, women gain weight because we
accumulate so much information & wisdom in our heads that when
there is no more room, it distributes out to the rest of our bodies.
So, we aren't heavy, we are enormously cultured, educated, & happy.
Beginning today, when I look at my butt in the mirror I will think,
Good Grief ~ look how smart I am!
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Christy644
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:19 PM

Oh man are there really women out there that fit that profile????

laranadtony
by Emerald Member on May. 2, 2010 at 12:20 PM

I have a degree in primary education.I have not had any inservices for years so I would have to go back and get what I need but the degree would get me in the door as a para pro or something.

Idiosyncratic
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:20 PM

going back to producing....

mybabyapples
by Purple People Eater on May. 2, 2010 at 12:21 PM

Well, go back to work.That's what I got an education for.Or f*** him for any penny he's got.Those are my options.

luv_my_xiya
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:23 PM

get on aid til i can find a job...but my fiance would still help me out, he isnt the type to just bail...he was helping his ex wife pay her bills after they split and they had a rough divorce

Ohiomomto2

I am going to school right now, and I have a very good mom who would help me out if I didn't have the money until I could get on my feet...  Oh, and why is that any of your business?  Just sayin...

axy

i would put my kids in daycare and get a job. and yes i do fit that description

Sunshine172

go on welfare till I can find a job and make sure that its a secure job that I can provide my family with as well as try and find time to spend with my kids.. honestly..

I don't like thinking about it... i think if i made a plan, it would happen.. and i'd have to use that plan..**paranoid moma**

southernjess3
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:24 PM

i got money in the bank. theres daycare and working. i own my own car with it paid off. no worries

Sandy418
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2010 at 12:25 PM

If he  leaves me good riddence. Ill get half of everything he owns. He is retired and if he dies I will still get 3/4 of his pension. We also have insurance accidental or natural causes of 1,000,000.00.

Our house is payed off. All of our cars are payed off. All of our children are grown.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)