Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tired of BS post about FS and why people don't like people! This is a Fun post!

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:47 PM
  • 7 Replies

What have you done fun this weekend? I went shopping with my mother and my girls yesterday and hit the jack pot on sales, my suburban was packed from floor to ceiling when we got home, my oldest daughter is getting ready for her first dress up birthday party today. Tonight we are having a BBQ! What have you done fun this weekend?

by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
bugnroosmom
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:50 PM

Friday my DD had a sleepover for her 12th Bday, then yesterday we did yard work, went shopping, out to dinner. Today is just a lazy day. DH and our youngest DD are watching a movie, oldest DD is rocking out her new Justin Bieber CD, and me...What else, CM

Melame68
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:51 PM

i work weekends...so nothing

Sandy418
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2010 at 12:52 PM

NOTHING

sillytime
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:53 PM

I have laryngitis and my hubby has the Military weekend so I am home with my 2,3 and 4yo going crazy. Enjoying nap time now on CM :0/

bethanysmom1007
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:53 PM

Not much of anything!!  LOL  Thursday night we went to the carnival uptown because we won 4 free wristbands, and walked around for about 3 hours(Man, did I hurt!!!).  Friday we went and picked up DH's son, dropped off SD, and Saturday we attempted to go the carnival again, but it started to rain, so we came home.  We were gonna go to church today, but I was just so tired I stayed in bed till 10!!!  We have to take his son back tonight and pick up SD.

Kodysmommy928
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:56 PM

I went and got my hair done, but sadly my husband is working all weekend, so the kids and I will be spending the rest of our Sunday out by the pool.

lapcounter
by Super Mom on May. 2, 2010 at 12:57 PM

Too the ones that are sick or have to work sorry :( Sounds like the rest had fun filled weekends :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)