Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Every mothers worst nightmare

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:53 PM
  • 50 Replies

Hi ladies!  I am brand new and looking for a little help and or support.  My baby girl, was kidnapped by her non custodial parent 3 and a half years ago.  I am missing her so deeply.  She is my life and I would give any thing to see her again.  I miss the smell of her and her intelligence far surpassed mine.  She was a very optimistic nurturing soul and I don't know what to do.  Please moms let me know how you feel about this. I look forward to meeting you all! 

by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Solo_Fan
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:55 PM

wow, I am sooo sorry!  That is just awful!!!!!  Did you report it to the police?  If you want to find her...i would search for one of those place that help find lost loved ones.   Good luck

sillytime
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:57 PM

:0( Not sure what to think!

Toughenough2bme
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:59 PM

hmm..............

normal_l_5c8aec19962f528996ad83fde0.jpg picture by misswhatley

Sandy418
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2010 at 12:59 PM

I'm with you sillytime.

SugarGuru
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:06 PM

that's what she said

Quoting Toughenough2bme:

hmm..............

Ajanee12
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2010 at 1:09 PM

Quoting SugarGuru:

that's what she said

Quoting Toughenough2bme:

hmm..............

janiebaby1
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:09 PM

Hun m.y heart goes out to you! I admire your strength and courage. I hope that u get to see her again! I suppose its safe to say the courts have been no help in this matter.

Christina1020
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:11 PM

this sounds a little fishy to meconfused

randi1978
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:15 PM

Have you done anything to get the ball rolling to find her?  Was the father really non custodial or was he able to gain custody and take her anyways?  Just because he was once the non custodial does not mean he couldn't have gotten custody behind your back and then took her legally.

If he is still technically the non custodial parent, then I am sorry.  I know the courts won't do anything unless you know where the person is.  And if he was able to obtain custody in another state and the child is now a resident there, you have an uphill battle. 

mrs.phillips123
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:16 PM

talk about random....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)