Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dear white trash, section 8 abusing, shady, jobless, lazy neighbors of mine...........

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:23 PM
  • 41 Replies

I am really tired of all the drama I have to deal with when my daughter plays with your son. I am tired of your mentally unstable pitbull getting out everyday and chasing the neighborhood kids and attacking other people's dogs. I am tired of listening to your fiance who is also unstable, beating the shit out of that dog at 2 in the morning. I am very tired of your son getting my daughter into trouble every single time they play together. Thank you for not watching your 6 year old son while he plays outside with my 6 year old daughter whom I watch while she is outside. Oh and please stop locking your son out and not feeding him during the day while you sleep off whatever drugs you were on the night before, I don't have the money to feed him lunch everyday, I have 3 kids of my own to feed! Thanks to who ever called the police on my daughter for supposedly messing in the mailboxes when she said that your son did it. My daughter doesnt lie to me, she knows she will get into trouble. Your son has lied to me on several occasions and i've caught him several times! I saw him messing in the mailboxes and destroying the mail.....I also want my mail back! It's sad that people like you can ruin such a beautiful neighborhood, and because of you and your family my daughter will no longer be allowed to play outside her own house or be affiliated with your kids.  I hope somebody catches you spending all your PA on 600 dollars worth of damn christmas decorations for the outside of your house that you only pay 35 dollars a month for, and I see that your son is wearing jeans that are highwaters and full of holes and his shoes are falling apart, please put some damn clothes on your 2 year old and wipe all that 2day old food off her face and wash her hair before you let her run around outside without shoes on and in just a diaper, it's only 55 degrees. Please go away!! I hope someone finally has the mind to cut you off PA so you actually have to get off your fat ass and get a job!! 

by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rmiddelton
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:26 PM

Bump

lil_Army_Wife05
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2010 at 1:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I suggest calling CPS next time she locks him out and he comes to your house. I also suggest calling the cops on them for their kids messing in the mailboxes..

That sucks your daughter has to suffer because of the neighbores.

thisloveofmine
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:28 PM

That's so sad.

memento_mori

Have you said any of this to your neigbor?

bluesky51201

Ugh that sounds like hell.  I didn't know you could rent a house with section 8?  I thought it was only apartments.  I'd turn her in, call everyday until they do something about it.

ready_for2

sounds like my apartment complex!

berlgirl1224
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2010 at 1:29 PM

too bad it wont help to do this. i really wish ppl would step up and get a life. they have babies to take care of. if they want to be lazy and do drugs, then their children need to be taken and put somewhere they will be loved and taken care of

sillytime
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:29 PM

BUMP!

Cearley_est_02
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:29 PM

oh wow.. lol... its amazing how some people neglect their children :(

cdgoldilocks
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2010 at 1:30 PM

You should stop bitching here and call CPS if half of what you say is true.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)