Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breakfast

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:46 PM
  • 11 Replies

Just wondering what people eat for breakfast. We usually have banana slices on shreded mini wheats, or pancakes with yogurt and fruit and its getting boring. Need some new ideas

~ I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe ~

Mom of 4 (uncircumsized) boys. I breast feed & NIP, ERF, baby wear, make baby food, garden, and recycle. I am an agnostic theist who believes in legalized weed, that being gay is not a lifestyle and support gay marriage. Oh and no I don't care how you parent, the gene pool is always in need of a good weeding.

by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
acaisha
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:49 PM

bump maybe no one eats breakfast?

143myboys9496
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2010 at 1:50 PM

My boys are older now. But when they were little, cereal, oatmeal..usually flavored like apple or cinnamon. Scrambled eggs. French toast. I used to make the pancakes look like Micky Mouse, with a M&M for each eye and 2 chocolate chips for the nose. Oh..and bagels.

AMarineLovesMe
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:51 PM

I'll make pancakes or biscuits with sausage or bacon and eggs.  Sometimes we'll do biscuits and sausage gravy, others we'll just have fruit or cereal or omelets.

Abigailia
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:51 PM

french toast! Its our familys fav. That or biscuits and gravy!

acaisha
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:54 PM

I've never had gravy for breakfast... is it good?

ChloeDolce
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:58 PM

I try not to feed my kids "kid food"  I like them to learn  to eat all kinds of foods and we are very strong beleivers in teaching healthy habits at a young age.  I'll do scrambeled eggs or egg whites with a little shredded cheese and chopped up broccoli mixed up. my son loves it!  If we are in a rush and i dont have time to cook we'll have oatmeal with berries or my son also loves cottage cheese with berries.  On Sundays depending on what we have planned we'll do the pancakes or waffles as a treat.  I never had sugary "kid" cereals, poptarts or any of that growing up and neither will my kids.  Breakfast is important and I dont see what carby sugar loaded crap is going to do for them.

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on May. 2, 2010 at 2:03 PM

Cinnamon rolls
French toast
Pancakes [reg or blueberry]
Cereal
Grits
Scrambled eggs, bacon and toast
Cheese biscuits
Blueberry muffins
Omelets
Poptarts
Granola bar

AMarineLovesMe
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:08 PM

Sooo good!  If you don't want to make it from scratch the Pioneer brand pepper gravy is awesome, throw in some crumbled Jimmy Dean sausage and pour over biscuits.

Quoting acaisha:

babies

Ajanee12
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2010 at 2:08 PM

Quoting acaisha:

youve never had biscuits and gravy?!?!!? oh my you are missing out.

tinkerxbell
by danger will robinson on May. 2, 2010 at 2:27 PM

We like scrambled eggs with spinach and swiss cheese

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)