• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm going back to school!

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:17 PM
  • 2 Replies

I already have an M.F.A. but I never got to really use it...now I'm going back to school to refresh my brain a little. I feel like I lost 30 IQ points since I had my son, I can't even think of the words for things!

Anyway, I'm just excited big smile mini

by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
angiemm_1970
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:34 PM

Aww!! He's is such a cutie pie!! Well good luck in going back to school!! I too have been back in school for almost a year now!! Only a little over a year left in my Health Care Administration - BA Degree!!! OH YEAH!!! I just love going to school, and learning new things!! I especially love meeting the new people, other students, and fellow classmates!!! By getting back out there in "the land of other ADULTS" helps to bring you around others to communicate, and be socialable to sometimes!! I also just love watching the other learning teams Powerpoint Presentations because they are ALWAYS SO VERY INTERESTING & I ALWAYS LEARN SOMETHING THAT I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW!!! So it is very imfomative!!! I go to the University of Phoenix!! It is rather different, and it takes some time trying to get used to the way that they are!!! You go to class one night a week, and do the rest on-line!!! Including the classwork, and the homework!! And even the textbooks are on-line too, and so is the school library !!!!Different to say the very LEAST!! BUT ONCE U get the hang of it, NO PROBLEM, IT'S A PIECE OF CAKE!!!

Angie M. - ORLANDO, FL

hugs   you rock  way to go  good luck  

writing  typing   reading   briefcase

abstractmommy
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2010 at 7:19 PM

Thanks and good luck to you too!

Quoting angiemm_1970:

Aww!! He's is such a cutie pie!! Well good luck in going back to school!! I too have been back in school for almost a year now!! Only a little over a year left in my Health Care Administration - BA Degree!!! OH YEAH!!! I just love going to school, and learning new things!! I especially love meeting the new people, other students, and fellow classmates!!! By getting back out there in "the land of other ADULTS" helps to bring you around others to communicate, and be socialable to sometimes!! I also just love watching the other learning teams Powerpoint Presentations because they are ALWAYS SO VERY INTERESTING & I ALWAYS LEARN SOMETHING THAT I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW!!! So it is very imfomative!!! I go to the University of Phoenix!! It is rather different, and it takes some time trying to get used to the way that they are!!! You go to class one night a week, and do the rest on-line!!! Including the classwork, and the homework!! And even the textbooks are on-line too, and so is the school library !!!!Different to say the very LEAST!! BUT ONCE U get the hang of it, NO PROBLEM, IT'S A PIECE OF CAKE!!!

Angie M. - ORLANDO, FL

hugs   you rock  way to go  good luck  

writing  typing   reading   briefcase

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)