• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

agghh....what do I tell him?

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:37 PM
  • 12 Replies

I was with my ex on friday night. it was late and he doesnt remember.  i spent the night there, but nothing happened, except he kept trying to kiss me (yes I kissed him back) anyways he woke up yesterday morning, and even though both of us were fully clothed, he was confused as hell (we havent dated in 10 years) mumbled some comment like why are you here? of course your here....why wouldnt you be? came back layed down and curled himself over me.  anyhow I woke up a little while later and had to get my friends car back to her, since I had to drive it to fit everyone in the car to get them home safely. I tried to wake him, but he didnt budge, so I left.

he called me yesterday, but all i told him was that he bit my neck and left a mark.....i needed to call him later. he wanted me to come over, he thought it was a dream.

anyways now he is texting me and i dont know what to say or how much to say! he kept telling me that he loved me, I was his favorite person in the whole world, he was going to marry me, blah blah blah..... how much do I tell him about the night? I was sober and thinking very clearly (even though i tried to drink after we were at his house) and he apparently was not and i dont want him to feel like an idiot, but he needs to know what happened and is getting very impatient with me dodging him at the moment!!

by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lilahsmommie
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:41 PM

Do you want to be with him?

jbbrom
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:56 PM

Quoting lilahsmommie:

Do you want to be with him?

i'm not sure at all.  when we broke up it was because we were in very different places in life (i was a single mom and he was in college)

I know I hurt him in the past, because afterwards he tried to tell me that he wanted to marry me then, but i thought it was just because he was losing me. we didnt talk for a few years, and now we are good friends and I thought we were past all this.  alot of my friends think I should be with him, but i'm not sure if that is what I want! I know that I get a little bit (very little) jealous when he talks about going on dates with other girls, but I think it isnt any more than a maybe he shouldnt be telling me this.

thinking about what he said, and the way he acts towards me it makes sense what he said even though he was drunk, but I think he has me up on a pedistal, thinking i'm "perfect" which I am not!!

jbbrom
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:02 PM

bump.....I really need to tell him something soon!!

jbbrom
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:11 PM

no one?

jbbrom
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:19 PM

BUMP!

Trishintraining
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:21 PM

I have no idea... if you don't want to be with him, just laugh it off. "Man you were drunk, I stayed because I  thought you'd drown in your own vomit!" then pretend like everything is normal.

DreadyMom
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:22 PM

Um tell him the TRUTH. Clearly you are just as confused as he is and the only way to navigate that situation is OPEN LINES OF COMMUNICATION.

Quoting jbbrom:

BUMP!

Sirenabella
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:35 PM

Tell the truth. Don't over-complicate things when you don't have to.

jbbrom
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:38 PM

I just wish that I didnt have to tell him EVERYTHING!

Solo_Fan
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:44 PM

Tell him the truth.  what is wrong with that?  Honestly, IMO, when they are drunk....usually true feelings come out.  Do you want to be back with him?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)