• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mario Brothers Birthday party help!!! PLEASE

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:31 PM
  • 5 Replies

My soon to be 4 year old girl wants a mario birthday party game!! we were doing a tinkerbell one which i was soo happy about lol...but now she wants a mario one! so thats what we are going to do...i called my party fair and walmart to see if they sell it and they dont, how can i make it a little girly also lol...we are having her party at the little gym so i will be just decorating the place where we open gifts and have pizza...so any help on decor, goody bag ideas or even where they sell any type of mario brothers clothes!! thanks for any help ladies!!

by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jillbailey26
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:33 PM

I went to this site Birthday Express and searched for Super Mario.  Here's the search... http://www.birthdayexpress.com/browse/_/N-i/Ntt-super+mario/results1.aspx

It has everything you should need, lol.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Ajanee12
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2010 at 3:36 PM

i would buy her a peach costume, google for prices you like.

get the mario party supplies and use pink purple and yellow ballons.

make cupcakes like the picture, pink blue purple green

Ajanee12
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2010 at 3:37 PM

if you cant find a costume, do a pink dress, a crown, a wand, and white shoes pink tights  curl her hair.

Chrystal_A
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:38 PM

You can make your own banner,and tie some princess in there.If you make your own banner you could easily add peach too it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)