Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thinking About a 3rd LO...

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:38 PM
  • 4 Replies

So, my DD just turned 1 and DS is almost 4. I totally have my hands full, but I find myself thinking I might want a 3rd. I have always said I don't want an odd number though, so I have a feeling that a 3rd would also mean a 4th.

Anyone with 3, or with 2 who decided not to have a 3rd, how did you finally make your decision whether to have another?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Chrystal_A
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:48 PM

I have two boys ages 2(in aug) and 4  and we will have ONE more,I want a girl-really badly so we will have another one.Im thinking we will ttc near the babys 3rd bday.And I know my girl will be left out on some things but she will be spoiled as the only girl and well protected.I feel that my husband can do the guy things with the boys and I can take the girl to dance lol....IF we get a girl next.If not-so be it..Ill get my tubes tied.

Rie03
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:01 PM

I have 3 boys ages 6 yrs, 3yrs (will be 4 May 18) and 11 months (will be 1 May 24). We decided to have a 3rd because we both really really wanted a girl and we could afford to. We knew there was a 50/50 chance of having a girl, so we were just as excited when we found out we were having another boy! I can't imagine not having him!

25beengoodtome
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:05 PM

I stopped with my 2nd child. I knew deep in my heart I was blessed to have 2 perfectly healthy children, and personally, that was all I could provide for.( Yes, I knew their dad & I were not gonna last.)

~Marie - I'm Absolutely ADDICTED TO CAFEMOM - and loving it!!
Amom4BabyDude
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:08 PM

I am about to pop with my second boy...I think we will stop...I want a girl but know that there is a good chance the third could be a boy as well and really we only wanted two kids because we still want to be able to get out and do things, travel, etc. and that gets harder the more children you have. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)