• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can I ask you ladies a question....

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:48 PM
  • 14 Replies

.... I'm able to get a new phone now since my contract is almost up (I have Verizon Wireless). I'm thinking about getting a new phone but I'm not positive if I will get one or not but I want to get a new phone that is going to work well. The last phone I got was a piece of crap (the Samsung Glyde). Now I'm looking at the LG EnV3. Any of you ladies have this phone? What do you think of it? Feel free to suggest other phones if you have a different Verizon phone and like it. I prefer a keyboard and I'm trying to avoid getting another touch screen. Thank you so much in advance for your help ladies. 

Lauren

I am a 28 year old, occasional co-sleeping, vaccinating, forward facing at 1 and 20, non spanking, organic, Catholic, mom to Sophia Brianne 2.12.06

by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xXxLillithxXx
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:50 PM

I have the env2 and my mom has the env3 the env3 isn't much different than the env2 its prettier but it basicly operates the same. It seems to be a really good phone to have around kids...Its an ok phone if you don't like a bunch of fancy complicated stuff.

Dance13
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:53 PM

I was going to say the Droid but then i saw that you are trying to stay away from another touch screen. I dont know of any other phones on verison sorry

sophiasmommy212
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:54 PM

That is a pretty neat phone. A friend of mine has it. I may look into it. 

Quoting Dance13:

I was going to say the Droid but then i saw that you are trying to stay away from another touch screen. I dont know of any other phones on verison sorry

Lauren

I am a 28 year old, occasional co-sleeping, vaccinating, forward facing at 1 and 20, non spanking, organic, Catholic, mom to Sophia Brianne 2.12.06

kisha89
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:54 PM

i would suggest the droid as well. i mean it is touch screen but it also has a keyboard.

bmw29
by Buttcrackncornchips on May. 2, 2010 at 3:55 PM

I have the samsung alias 2 and I love it. It has a keyboard and no touch screen. Long battery life and good connection.

KelliandScott
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:55 PM

That's the phone I really want. It looks awesome.

Quoting Dance13:

lramey
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:57 PM

I have the env touch!  it is awesome!!!  it also has the slide out keyboard

MovalMomsADMIN
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:57 PM

droid and env3 are pretty good phones

Cookie-kisses
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:59 PM

Quoting lramey:

I have the env touch!  it is awesome!!!  it also has the slide out keyboard

amazingaudri
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:01 PM

I love mine. If I could have upgraded my plan I would have gone with a Droid though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)