Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just needed a spot to vent

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:59 PM
  • 0 Replies

so my hubby and i are due to have our second baby very soon.  Im due to have her on the 21st but i feel like i could go at any day.  ever since the beginning of the pregnancy i have been battling what i thought was just a topically yeast infection.  its pretty bad.  i have like little tiny paper like cuts on my stuff and as a result i havnt been able to have sex because it burns like hell when i try.  I mean the pain is so intense it definitley brings tears to my eyes.  My husband has been for the most part understanding about it all but over the last month i wanna say he has been so super distant.  He has barley touched me!  all he does is sit around on the computer until like 8 or 9 and then when he does come sit with me on the couch he sits on the far end away from me with his legs crossed away from me with his nose in a stupid book!  ive mentioned to him several times that im starting to feel pretty sad about this all and that i dont feel like his wife right now but just someone who happens to be carrying a baby of his and who takes care of the house and our 14 mos old son.  i mean just because we cant have sex does that mean that all of the love and affection go right out the window too?  sometime i think about just having sex with him and deal with the pain later just so i can feel close with him again.  i find myself being so aggitated and angry around him.  and i found out at my weekly ob check up that i dont even have a damn yeaste infection but a bacterial infection ( they have teh same qualities).  I made them check again this time because i have been using all of the creams and what not for months and months now and i still havnt had any relief.  i was about to blow through the roof when she told me that.  are you effing kidding me?!  if at the end of this round of meds my problem is gone i might blow a head gasket.  i mean it will be great to finally be able to have sex with the hubby again but if someone had been taking me more seriously all along i could have avoided months of severe discomfort!  ugh.  like i said i just needed somehwere to vent because i am definitley feeling pretty depressed latley. 

in lovemarried 11/09/07 teen girlDSD 7/31/97 baby boyDS 2/27/09

expecting girldue 5/21/10

Im a vaxing, non-circing, breastfeeding, baby-wearing, NIP no matter how uncomfortable it makes you because my son deserves the best nutrition whether we're in public or not, extended rear-facing supporter, non CIO, co-sleeping/bedding, anti-antiobiotcs for every little sniffle, house is totally lived in dirty but clean enough as to be civilized, pro-choice, thinks religion is a completely silly concept, do whatever you think is best for you and yours as I will mine,  mama who loves my family more than words can express and is always up for healthy debating and meeting new friends.  You the same?  Hit me up!

by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)