• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Another Joke...

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:07 PM
  • 10 Replies
Another one that was put on facebook that made me laugh.

Disclaimer: I did not write this. Just thought it was funny.

Two men Fishing. Funeral procession goes by. First man places his hat on over his heart. Second man says 'That's nice' First man says 'It's the least I can do, we were married for 25 years.'
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jennifer_236
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:08 PM

lol

pageantgirl3
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:11 PM

I was cracking up when I read it.

Quoting Jennifer_236:

lol

Jennifer_236
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:13 PM

it something my grandpa would think about doing, I thought it was funny

amayabrianna
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:15 PM

LOL!!! A few days ago mine said: "Not me" the name of the little bugger who keeps doing naughty things in my house...when I catch them...whooo boy are they gonna get it!!!...(Sorry had to put it out there...LOL I thought it was funny!!!)

pageantgirl3
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:20 PM

lol thats funny too. Yeah I think that one was the status shuffle thing. Those are funny.

Quoting amayabrianna:

LOL!!! A few days ago mine said: "Not me" the name of the little bugger who keeps doing naughty things in my house...when I catch them...whooo boy are they gonna get it!!!...(Sorry had to put it out there...LOL I thought it was funny!!!)

amayabrianna
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:34 PM

Yep it was, I also had the one that says I am being held hostage by midgets..oh sh*t...NVM those are the kids....LOL!!!

Quoting pageantgirl3:

lol thats funny too. Yeah I think that one was the status shuffle thing. Those are funny.

Quoting amayabrianna:

iampro-choice.gif picture by MUblinxBRIGHT.GIFbsm_duedecember.gifbsm_momtogirls.gif
pageantgirl3
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:57 PM

lol, im thinking about doing that because they have some funny one but I'm afraid there will be one I won't like lol

Quoting amayabrianna:

Yep it was, I also had the one that says I am being held hostage by midgets..oh sh*t...NVM those are the kids....LOL!!!

Quoting pageantgirl3:

Quoting amayabrianna:

pageantgirl3
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:31 PM

BUMP!

amayabrianna
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:02 PM

Oh no girl, It doesn't pick them automatically everyday. You go on and shuffle until you find one you like. That way you know you like it, and you don't have to think it up...LOL

Quoting pageantgirl3:

lol, im thinking about doing that because they have some funny one but I'm afraid there will be one I won't like lol

Quoting amayabrianna:

Quoting pageantgirl3:

Quoting amayabrianna:

iampro-choice.gif picture by MUblinxBRIGHT.GIFbsm_duedecember.gifbsm_momtogirls.gif
pageantgirl3
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:00 PM

Oh well, in that case, I will do it then lol.

Quoting amayabrianna:

Oh no girl, It doesn't pick them automatically everyday. You go on and shuffle until you find one you like. That way you know you like it, and you don't have to think it up...LOL

Quoting pageantgirl3:

Quoting amayabrianna:

Quoting pageantgirl3:

Quoting amayabrianna:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)