Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

passing a bong

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:23 PM
  • 25 Replies

lol... I'm doing a nebulizer treatment... and my son gets them too, I feel like I just gave him a hit off my pipe/bong/whatever(I have never smoked).... just had to share.

serious question though, has anyone had nebulizer treatments? do you get shaky from them?

by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
h4v3ns_m0m
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:24 PM

Do they have ephedrine in them? If so then that would explain the shaky feeling.

jodyann2
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:24 PM

my son had to get them.. he used to get shakey because of the steroids in them.

sillytime
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:25 PM

Yes I do get shaky from them! Some people get hyper and some get sleepy.

lovinmykiddo07

Yes, my friend and I both have them and we both get the shakes afterwards.

shyfox19

I"ve had to them in the hospital before and they made me shaky, I thought that was normal. IDK

Cearley_est_02

I have done them my whole life so i am used to them, but I have heard people say it makes them feel shaky or they feel there heart race or even get hyper

jajamama

if i get more than one in day i get the shakes really bad the doctor says its normal and shoudl go away in an hour

Addiemom
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:27 PM

My dd used to get really shaky and hyper when she used the albuterol. Now that she is on xopenex she doesn't get so crazy.

my2sons2007

DS gets them from sept-april every year 3 x's a day.  And he seems VERY cranky afterwords, i don't know if it's the steroids or what. but he just wants to lay like broccoli after he has them.

1busymomma03

I have asthma, and when I get really bad I go to the ER and I get treatments there. I always get really shaky afterwards. It's normal.

You were the one that made a post about your asthma the other night, right? Or am I thinking of someone else. lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)