• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i am having one of those "i want to cry" days!

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:28 PM
  • 5 Replies

sorry i just really need to vent here! all 3 of my kids have had a cold for the past week or so, so we havent been on any playdates and the kids have been cooped in the house cause we have been getting lots of rain, so no outside play. thus my kids, eps. my 2yr old is major crank-ass! she will NOT stop whineing! i have her clam for now only cause Little Enstines is on. i just found out that my sister and her bf and their twins, who are living with us, went to have fun at this place called All Stars. did she even consider to invite us? nope! the reason that ticks me off is cause when we go somewhere like the zoo, or park or this place called exploration place, she wants to come along "to get out of the house" WTF?! oh and she is staying here rent free. thats cause her and her bf dont have jobs and they lost their food stamps and cash. so now we have to provide food for them and me my dh and my 2 kids since my baby girl only eats breast milk and formula. if you ask how they can afford their twins, they cant. everything they have they got at their baby shower or like diapers and wipes my mom buys for them. they have nothing to worry about at all while me and dh are trying to figure out how we are going to get enough food, pay all the bills, buy diapers and wipes and clothes for our kids, plus all the other things like laundry soap, casade for the dishwasher, and such. they were  supposed to give us $150 a month for rent, but they didnt want to do the requirements for the cash so now im back working and donating plasma just to make ends meet. and of course because im working we now make to much for food stamps and my babies get put in child care cause my sister and her bf cant handle my 3 kids with their twins. i mean yeah its nice to be off of PA and such but damn you know. ugh! i just really want to scream and cry and everything! my clean house is now messy with toys and crushed crackers, my dishwasher is broke and sears will be out sometime this week to replace a pump. i could really use a drink about now! anyone else wanna join me?margarita time 

i think i need to tell DH that we need to spend the day at the zoo tuesday after my sons speech teacher leaves. just me and my family! that is of course if it doesnt rain......again!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

baby growth

baby

baby development

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mamie_85
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2010 at 4:30 PM

i would love a drink right now, but something tells me i'll probably be drunk most of next week. not an alcoholic, but i dont know if i can cope sober. but i will cry with you, it's a crying day for me too.

littleluvkitty
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2010 at 4:37 PM

i had one of those days last week. i know how you feel when everything gets to be just to much. hang in there honey. (((hugs)))

Bekah062205
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:44 PM

Oh girl im feeling ya. my sister and her daughter live with me too, rent free. She was supposed to find a job, but hasnt. dh and i have to support her and her kid on one income. She wants to know what we are doing for her birthday on the 7th, i told her i was taking her to the park...its free and we can walk. she thinks im joking but she has a rude awaking come friday. She treats my dd who is 3 like is is 16 and knows right from wrong and treats her kid like a angel. I just want to go out to dinner with just me, dh and dd, but i cant because i feel bad leaving her. So we just dont go. My husband has gotten into running....he loves to do races now, and it seems like this is taking up a lot of his time....all i want is seaworld passes so i can take my daughter there, but my husband sports app for his phone was more important......ugh....girl i dont drink but right now, i could sure use one.....

carterscutie85
by *Shanny's Stalker* on May. 2, 2010 at 4:46 PM

sounds like they need to go live with your mom since she likes supporting them so much

Double.L
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:47 PM

Ive had a want and often did cry week...Ill have a drink...lol 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)