Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i change my mind...

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:02 PM
  • 9 Replies

this winter was the coldest winter in 20 years in ga. freaking cold as hell. I couldnt wait for summer. well..this week its gone from being perfect outside to almost 100 and humid. there is no more spring weather here. we have hit summer. mother nature is seriously freaking out and i give up....hate to see how screwed up fall is gonna be this year:(

CafeMom Tickers

by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Kodysmommy928
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:05 PM

I am in central Florida, and I think we are in for a hell of a hurricane season.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on May. 2, 2010 at 5:06 PM

Too late, lol  Be careful what you wish for.................I 'll trade you . I live in NY and I am from Georgia, I will gladly take that 100 degree weather over the 100 degree weather here

collegemom09
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:07 PM

It started getting hot then the weather changed and now its supposed to snow tonight. I guess thats what I get for moving to new mexico

dirtroads
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:08 PM

It's the same here in Alabama. I haven't seen the sun in three days but I feel like I'm in an oven. I think "mother nature" is going through menopause.

Tawanda74
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:10 PM

I really hope y'all get spared from a rough hurricane season. We lived in Mississippi for 7 years and went thru Katrina. Now the oil spill in the gulf I hate to think of the extent of damage that would be caused by a hurricane.

the_kids_mom
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2010 at 5:10 PM

its snowing here!  NOW!!!!!

Tawanda74
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:12 PM

I really hope y'all get spared from a rough hurricane season. We lived in Mississippi for 7 years and went thru Katrina. Now the oil spill in the gulf I hate to think of the extent of damage that would be caused by a hurricane.

southernjess3
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:19 PM

with the way the weather has been..hurricane season will be hell..

mereinolan
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:23 PM

I hear ya, it's already crazy hot and humid. All the little old people that come in to work say that it's going to be just as hot as it was cold. I'm dreading August like no tomorrow.... 6 months preggo during dog days :-( I might move into someone's freezer, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)