Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I felt bad....but not anymore

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:09 PM
  • 38 Replies

I decided to go to the tulip bulb farm.  I also went to the lilac gardens.  I asked my son if he wanted to stay or go because it was just flowers lol.  He decided not to go, I was not going to force him to go because the last time I tried to MAKE him go for a walk through flowers he was not happy.  I felt badlly that I left him, even though he didn't want to go.  But When I got home I found out he had fun hanging out with his dad and talking video games. 
So my daughter and I had fun in the flowers while the boys stayed home and played video games.
I got lots of pictures

by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JSVDP
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:17 PM

BUMP!

Christine0813
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:19 PM

Very nice!

JSVDP
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:20 PM

It was so pretty out there...I am sure my son would not have been very happy to have been dragged along on that trip..and OMG the lilac gardens smelled so awesome. 

Quoting Christine0813:

Very nice!

Christine0813
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:22 PM

My two boys would have loved it there.

Quoting JSVDP:

It was so pretty out there...I am sure my son would not have been very happy to have been dragged along on that trip..and OMG the lilac gardens smelled so awesome. 

Quoting Christine0813:

Very nice!

JSVDP
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:24 PM

My son does not like flowers...next weekend he and I will be going to the bike park just the two of us. 

Abigailia
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:24 PM

That place is beautiful. Is it the tulip festival place in WA?

JSVDP
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:26 PM

Quoting Abigailia:

That place is beautiful. Is it the tulip festival place in WA?

The festival is over now but the tulip farm is still open.  Which is really cool cause not as many ppl.  There are a few here in WA...I didn't even know this one was around LOL...guess where I am going next year HAHA

JSVDP
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:31 PM

Kayla516
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:32 PM

Oh that place is gorgeous!

JSVDP
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:34 PM

Quoting Kayla516:

Oh that place is gorgeous!

It was two different places in the town.  The lilac gardens opens as soon as the tulip festival ends.  When we build our house in five years(crossing my fingers) I told DH I want to plant LOTS of lilacs.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)