• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's wrong with me?!****UPDATE**** Please read!

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:55 PM
  • 19 Replies

Starting last night at like 1am, I got completely hot and the world seemed to start spinning around me... I laid down and closed me eyes and hoped it would go away. I got a feeling I was gonna throw up, but never did. Then I fell soooo tired and fell asleep on the couch. At 5am or so I woke up to go into my bed and when I stood up I still felt dizzy and completely light headed. When I had my eyes open I just felt so crappy. My Hubby took care of the boys this morning but had to leave for work at 1030am. Since then I have been trying to keep myself awake and find strength to get out of bed. I feel like I have no energy. I had a whole list of stuff to do today, but haven't been able to. Everytime I get up to help the boys and especially when I was making lunch I felt out of breath and like I just couldn't stand without feeling completely lightheaded. It sucks. I got on the computer to see if I can get myself to feel better, but i dunno. My eyes keep wanting to close, and its taking me like forever to write this.... What could possibly be wrong with me? Any suggestions on what could make me feel better? I feelt bad, because my children keep wanting to play with me, and I just can't do it. The world keeps spinning if i move. And now they are starting to get fussy and starting to fight with eachother, which is driving me crazy.... =(

***UPDATE: Well, my hubby just brought me home a pregnancy test, and I took it..... It said YES! I'm pregnant!!!!!!

Unless, is it possible to pee a false positive? I don't really think it is...

by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ashley728
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:58 PM

Im not sure, hun. I have problems with dizziness but..I also have a vertigo inbalance, and had anxiety in the past.

Maybe it's your blood sugar? Could you possibly be pregnant? Low iron? Is this the first time you've felt this way?

the_kids_mom
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2010 at 6:01 PM

i have no idea...if you are feeling as bad as you are, i would say, go to the er and get looked at!

Danessa
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:02 PM

My mom mentioned vertigo also, but I have never had that before, I've never had low blood sugar before either, although my hubby mentioned that and i had some chocolate... I have only ever had low iron when I was preggo with one of my children, and there is a possibility I could be pregnant, but its not time for my period yet. Its supposed to start in around 2 days or so...  If i were pregnant, wouldn't it be too early to feel symptoms? I never had this stuff with either of my other boys....

Quoting Ashley728:

Im not sure, hun. I have problems with dizziness but..I also have a vertigo inbalance, and had anxiety in the past.

Maybe it's your blood sugar? Could you possibly be pregnant? Low iron? Is this the first time you've felt this way?

Danessa
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:04 PM

yeah, but I hate going to the doctors... I feel like it won't be anything serious, and they'll make me feel stupid for coming, you know?

Quoting the_kids_mom:

i have no idea...if you are feeling as bad as you are, i would say, go to the er and get looked at!

Danessa
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:06 PM

=(

1busymomma03
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:07 PM
Have you eaten anything today? Do you take vitamins? Have you been drinking enough, so that you aren't dehydrated? You said that there is a possibility that you are pregnant...I would go ahead and test early. I do hope you feel better soon. If it doesn't get better by tomorrow, I would go to your doctor. Or if it gets worse today, I would go to an urgent care clinic or the ER.
Danessa
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:13 PM

Thanks, yeah I had crackers this morning, didn't really hep. Then I had mac n cheese for lunch with some diet dr pepper... I keep currently burping up that... and I had a little chocolate and a couple cookies... I am about to get me some water, amybe that will help. I don't know if maybe i'm dehydrated, i've actually been drinking more water these last couple of weeks than i have in a long time...

and I'll tell my hubby to bring home a preggo test too... I wonder if I am pregnant. I had unprotected sex on my firtile day, but then decided and took a morning after pill. (I actually made a post about this debating it).... maybe it didnt work?

zoeysmom331
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:14 PM

It does sound like you're pregnant to me.

blessedmama518
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:18 PM

im 37 weeks pregnant and the same exact things happen to me. my doc said it was low blood sugar. ive never had it until i got pregnant. id take it easy and make sure your eating a snack every hour. drink juice (not water) or anything with sugar in it. that might help until you can atleast call your regular doc. good luck!

JoyXtwo
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:23 PM

I've had that before. Turns out I was dehydrated. It's amazing how as soon as I started pounding water I started to feel better. But seriously, when it's that bad, you have to drink like 5 liters of water. I had run out of the water that I like, and was only drinking a little bit of tap water, and over about a week I couldn't get out of bed, it was awful. I thought maybe I had the flu, but no other symptoms. Good Luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)