Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jesus F-ing Crackers

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:01 PM
  • 8 Replies

So  i say, " Can you please take your convo off of speaker, i dont care to hear your convo" and i get "Jesus F-ing Christ". Really was that called for?? i mean i didnt say it mean or anything. This is my sister im talking about. So she turns it off speaker....and two seconds later turns it back on......and im sitting here trying to watch a movie, and all i hear is this mumbling man voice in the background....I ask "do you have it on speaker still" she says yes and i say "i asked if you can please take it off speaker so i can hear the tv" and she just rolled her eyes and turns down the speaker.....ugh

I have a sister for sale....hell, she is free for the first one that wants her.....any takers???

by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
awooding
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:02 PM

Good lord no. Like I need another sister like that one I already have.

Ashley728
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:03 PM

Nope. My sister is quite bratty, too!

Your daughter on the other hand is ADORABLE!!! Is she for sale? LOL..(joking of course..)

AZM
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:05 PM

um no thank you I have to and thats enough.

I am sorry your sister had to be a butt my sister are that way some times to. 

hedtrippe

Ugg my dh does this when he talks to his mom I freaking hate it I dont want to hear her voice!If i did I would call her myself!

Bekah062205

hahahaha some days i wonder if i should sell her...lol....she has a 3yr old attitude and temper....she looks sweet and innocent....and then the devil horns come out...lol

Quoting Ashley728:

Nope. My sister is quite bratty, too!

Your daughter on the other hand is ADORABLE!!! Is she for sale? LOL..(joking of course..)

Kaybean
by Kayleen on May. 2, 2010 at 6:06 PM

I'm glad my family never has garbage come out of their mouth like that. I'm blessed to have a good relationship with all my siblings, but that wasn't the case when we were younger lol. How old is your sis? She sounds really immature.

TTC a GIRL? Want a GIRL in the future?
Join this group!!! We share tips and
methods for conceiving that baby girl!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/22322

sunfreezeinmi
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:07 PM

lol. I have a brother and a sister. I'm good with what I have! 

Bekah062205
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:09 PM

she will be 21 next friday...she is very immature. I wish i could say the same about my siblings, but i cant....none of them are respectful to me or my parents. she lives with me now because i felt sorry for her, but thankfully and i cant be thankful enough, she is getting some money together to move the heck back to my parents house....

Quoting Kaybean:

I'm glad my family never has garbage come out of their mouth like that. I'm blessed to have a good relationship with all my siblings, but that wasn't the case when we were younger lol. How old is your sis? She sounds really immature.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)