Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why have an FB page if you dont want people posting on it?

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:02 PM
  • 5 Replies

on friday i went on FB and liked a new application, it was the question one with questions like "so you think so and so is hot", well in the afternoon i went to DMV and im sitting there with my sister and we decided to call my mom (who lives in israel), she talkes to my sister for a while and than i get on the phone and she starts yelling "dont post stuff on my wall!! why would do post things on me wall?! dont ever do it again!!". i didnt even know what she was talking about. i had no idea that my post made it to her wall. i tried to apologize but she already said "i already erased it, dont let it happen again!" so i asked her, why do you have a facebook if you dont want people posting on your wall?! thats they whole point of facebook!!" she just kept screaming for me not to do it again and that she already deleted it and i hung up on her. seriously?! why have a freaking facebook page and freak out when people post on it? shes always posting emberrasing things on my updates or pictures that i have to erase becuase people make fun of it.

Hey Jude, don't make it bad.
Take a sad song and make it better.
Remember to let her into your heart,
Then you can start to make it better.

Hey Jude, don't be afraid.
You were made to go out and get her.
The minute you let her under your skin,
Then you begin to make it better.

And anytime you feel the pain, hey Jude, refrain,
Don't carry the world upon your shoulders.
For well you know that it's a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder

by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
asistartomosh
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:08 PM

I hate that too!  it bugs me to no end!  also i dont mind the farmville or petville updates. i see alot of people freak out about those too.. i see no harm in them.

mobilemom0608
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:10 PM
Quoting asistartomosh:

I hate that too!  it bugs me to no end!  also i dont mind the farmville or petville updates. i see alot of people freak out about those too.. i see no harm in them.

Are you trying to read a post, but can't because of its blatant missuse of spelling and grammar?
Click the police officer to join the
SPELLING AND GRAMMAR TASK FORCE!
Let's put a STOP to people abusing spelling and grammar!
Policewoman 

poshkat
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:13 PM

yes, she freaked out too when people were sending her stuff for farmville. she actually posted on her wall for people to stop sending her things becuase she doesnt play that "stupid" game and to stop cluttering her wall with it.  shes always telling me how she barely goes on it anyways. shes had it for about 6 months and just last week put up a picture so i commented on how pretty she looked and she called me up screaming to not comment or post on her wall.

Quoting asistartomosh:

wife.and.mommy
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:21 PM

uhmm the WHOLE point of FB is NOT to post on ppls walls.  the point of FB is to network with old and new friends... i know a SHIT load of ppl where you cannot post on their walls, and if you want to communicate with them you send them an email.

poshkat
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:35 PM

yes the point is to network with old friends, new friends, and family members. so why on earth would she be pissed off that i had the audacity to post on her wall or comment on her picture?

Quoting wife.and.mommy:

uhmm the WHOLE point of FB is NOT to post on ppls walls.  the point of FB is to network with old and new friends... i know a SHIT load of ppl where you cannot post on their walls, and if you want to communicate with them you send them an email.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)