Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i turn 26 tomorrow!!!

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:17 PM
  • 4 Replies

okay so tomorrow is my bday and i am really excited about it because dh is taking me out. dh requested tomorrow off just so he could treat me out without the kids since i stay home with them. dh asked me to ask my mom if her and dad can watch the kids so we could have a date night and it blew me away. my parents didn't like dh the first 2 years we have been together ( we've been together 6 years and june 7th will be our 5 year wedding anniversary). it got so bad that we didn't see or talk to my parents for a year ( we eloped) but they finally realised that dh and i are meant to be together so they started liking him and now they adore him.

when we were having problems with my parents, dh and i agreed that my parents would never keep the kids but all thats changed now that we are all getting along. so while dh and i go out, my parents will be babysitting the kids and i know they are thrilled. dd has been asking all day when her gramie and grampie coming to get them but i told her she was going to go tomorrow and that mommy and daddy was taking them to them.

i haven't told my mil yet and i don't think i should because i know she will get mad because she always keeps them when we decide to have a date night. she believes that she is the only grandparent the kids need so if i mention my parents like when we plan on doing something with them or going to their house, she gets mad.

so do you think i should tell mil so she doesn't hear about it from someone else or not say anything at all???

anyways i am really looking forward to spending alittle alone time with dh.

by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
luvsdrgnflys
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:55 PM

I just had to say my birthday is tomorrow and I will be 26 also.  Happy Birthday!

his_babydoll
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:18 PM

happy bday bday to you too!!! glad to know that i am not the only one turning 26 tomorrow

luvsdrgnflys
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:17 PM

we're that much closer to 30 ugh! :) At least you have a good day planned, my dh is on nights so when he gets home he will just sleep get up and go to work then it's just the little man and I.

RmeWifey01
by on May. 3, 2010 at 12:14 AM

Happy Birthday.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)