• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone felt this way?

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:44 PM
  • 8 Replies

So I know that this is the Internet not the Dr.'s, but I just have to ask.

I have been feeling sick for about a week now, I've had dizzy spells, I'm unbelievably tired, I puke almost on the dot at 6:00 every day,  my stomach hurts to put pressure on it (like wearing pants), strong smells make me nauseous,  and my back hurts all the time.  I seriously thought that I may be pregnant because it just seemed to fit, but I'm on BC and got my period today, right on time.  I'm going to see my dr tomorrow if I'm not feeling 100% better, but I thought I would ask on here if anyone has felt like this and what did you do/have?

by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MeandB
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:46 PM

You still sound pregnant

Newtons06
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:47 PM

I felt the same way with my pregnancy and every single home test I would take showed up negative.  I had to have a blood test done and even after that home tests or even the tests at the ER showed that I wasn't pregnant.  I started having bad stomach pains one night, went to the ER, and got in a screaming match with a nurse who said I wasn't pregnant because they gave me a piss test and it showed I wasn't pregnant. 

Go to the doctor, you can still have a period for a few months if you are pregnant

Monstersmom307
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:57 PM

Yeah I agree that I sound pregnant, and now that I got my period I'm worried.  Also I know you can still have your period when you're pregnant, but isn't it usually a very light one?

Monstersmom307
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:07 PM

anyone else?

JMVITT
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:11 PM

Bump.

dreamerinluv
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:15 PM

With baby #3 I thought I was getting my period for 3 months.....and just like you just Bcuz I was spotting "right on time" I also didnt believe  I was preggo.....but I WAS !!

dreamerinluv
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:18 PM

It depends........it could be lighter/darker in color or it could be spotting for one or 2 days.....a blood test or ultra sound would put your mind more at ease..............

Quoting Monstersmom307:

Yeah I agree that I sound pregnant, and now that I got my period I'm worried.  Also I know you can still have your period when you're pregnant, but isn't it usually a very light one?

Monstersmom307
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:21 PM

Yeah I think I'm going to talk to my Dr tomorrow, but the thing is that this doesn't seem like spotting, it is a heavy full blown period, or so it seems. 

Quoting dreamerinluv:

It depends........it could be lighter/darker in color or it could be spotting for one or 2 days.....a blood test or ultra sound would put your mind more at ease..............

Quoting Monstersmom307:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)