Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Isn't he at fault also?

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:46 PM
  • 22 Replies

One thing I have never understood is why just blame the other woman? I mean the man is at fault also, So blame them both or nither of them...JMO

by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dmcarpenter619
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:47 PM

You can only blame the other woman if she knew he was married, otherwise it is all the disgusting pig man's fault!!!!!

shortysashious2

Both, for sure.  It's both of their faults.  If it wasn't there wouldn't be an affair going on.  It takes both for it to happen.

RmeWifey01

Of course they'd both be at fault. Neither are blameless.

mikiemom
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:51 PM

they are both at fault and both are skank nasty scum

BlessedToBMommy
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:53 PM

both they are both scum.

WickedWonder
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:54 PM

cheating shouldn't be based on gender...cheating should be wrong in all ways

roxy85
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:55 PM

There's never a time when it's JUST the woman's fault. It's either totally the man's fault or it's both their faults if she knew he was in a relationship. No matter what though the man is more at fault because HE in the one who is supposed to be invested in your relationship and HE should be strong enough to resist even if she's making advances...

MeandB
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:57 PM

you have many questions today don't you... It's equally both their faults

smurfbitebug
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:58 PM

i wouldn't blame the other woman. i don't see her as important at all. what i would see is DH doing something absolutely wrong that he never should have done, and he knew it. therefore all my blame would rest with him. there is a thing called self-control, and if he can't excercise it, then he doesn't need to be my DH. he can be hers, that's fine. i have no issues with that part whatsoever. if she knew about me she'll cheat on him eventually anyways- because she didn't want the responsibilities. she just wanted the fun part and took it from me. therefore i'd just hand her the responsibilities as well. if she can handle that, fine. if not...even better.

Mamie_85
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2010 at 7:58 PM

Quoting RmeWifey01:

Of course they'd both be at fault. Neither are blameless.

unless of course she never knew. then he's an ass.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)