Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you have a natural disaster kit? ie earthquake, volcano etc

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:32 PM
  • 11 Replies

do you have one assebled. a mom asked about this  a few days ago and got me thinking. so im making one!

i need ideas... whats in yours

so far i have

diapers, wipes, canned soup,  canned chicken, forks and spoons, canned ravioli, hand sanatizer napkins, granola bars and fruit snacks, peanut butter..........

im still addding to it but what else do you have in yours?

by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyajay
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:36 PM

BUMP!

tatar
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:40 PM

this is actually very important. I have just brought supplies of flashlights and  batteries and canned goods at home. I am gradually adding more to my emergency kit.

mommyajay
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:43 PM

BUMP!

mommyajay

BUMP!

Ajanee12
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2010 at 8:43 PM

well all we have here is tornados, but i guess  i should have one huh.

CAarmywife

no i dont but i probably should with all these tornadoes going on. well if my kit doesnt get sucked up with the house lol. dont forget the can opener

RmeWifey01
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:44 PM

Nope. I've got a flashlight, my cell phone, and whatever bottle of water and pair of shoes I grab on the way to the basement. We live in tornado alley.

jessasmamma
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:44 PM

um you definitely need WATER! and a first aid kit! and anything you would need in a travel tote, like a toothbrush/paste, and stuff like candles/lighters, etc

MrsNewman
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:46 PM

No, we don't get anything like that around here ... hardly ever even get tornadoes and if one did come I'd just grab what I could on the way to the basement. 

mommyajay
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:46 PM

i forgot to add water lol. i have 120 bottles to put in there lol. first aid kits are  what were getting next. thak you!

Quoting jessasmamma:

um you definitely need WATER! and a first aid kit! and anything you would need in a travel tote, like a toothbrush/paste, and stuff like candles/lighters, etc

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)